Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I didn't think lashley was to bad on the Mic in impact when they let him come out and just be the guy who says 'I'm the baddest guy here and I know I am' he just came across more real because everything wasn't scripted to the letter some guys just cant do well.with them kinda promos where they have to say things a certain way and do the promo word for word it's not there comfort zone. I rewatched some of the lashley vs McIntyre stuff in impact before they had there match at backlash when they was fueding for the world title over there and lashley was fine on the mic he was believable and straight to the point
I agree. If his short and to the point his fine. Promos are like a trip to the shops in the car. Alot of people can do A to B promos. Ones that can last 5 minutes.

Unfortunately Vince is a child who wants the scenic route cause he likes being in the car

·
Registered
404 Posts
Was never a huge fan of MVP's first run, i didn't dislike him, just think he was right to leave when he did as he got stagnant. Never would have thought he would be a highlight of Raw. Been hugely impressed with him since he returned. Great manager and love that he can also still go.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts