Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the Ziggler/MVP double heel turn scenario thread (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/smackdown/526298-ziggler-mvp-double-turn-scenario.html, I couldn't help but think WWE should use MVP's heel turn to turn Kaval as well. WWE alluded to an apparent friendship on Friday between MVP and Kaval during a backstage segment.

After the above heel turn takes place, MVP should tell Kaval that if he wants to get to the top he needs to align himself with MVP and Vickie. This isn't in a tag team, but more of an alliance that outstretching Laycool (on occasion), MVP, Kaval, Chavo Guerrero, and Vickie Guerrero. We wouldn't see this alliance often, it would be more of just Vickie playing their favors. Thoughts?

·
Registered
884 Posts
ANd who the fuck are they gonna fued with? Smackdown is in dire need of midcard faces

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Fuck off with the heel turns. Who the fuck is gonna be face after these 2 turn heel? Kofi Kingston and Edge. Get it out of mind. Not every face needs to become heel to get interesting. Its how they are written by creative.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Wow, you guys seem real angry about someones idea, it's only an idea, it's not like he's head booker for Smackdown! and he's gonna write this into the show next week.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Yeah Kaval would really look credible giving Undertaker, Kane or Big Show a beat down.
Nobody is credible giving those guys a beatdown...

As a stable leader iwth some unused guys like Gallows or Masters (you know, to give him some muscle), a tag team like the Gatecrashers and even Chavo (some experience, as the thinking mind of the stable).

They could basically start as a bunch of guys who feel they are not used properly considering their abilities (Masters was contending for the WWE title years ago, looked like they had faith on him and Chavito is a former ECW World champ), challenging the champions (most of the champions are heels now on SD!, even the tag champs), ultimately winning a couple of them and turning on the roster and the people for "not believing in them".

IDK, just an idea. But I believe you don't need credibility to be a heel...

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
After reading the Ziggler/MVP double heel turn scenario thread (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/smackdown/526298-ziggler-mvp-double-turn-scenario.html, I couldn't help but think WWE should use MVP's heel turn to turn Kaval as well. WWE alluded to an apparent friendship on Friday between MVP and Kaval during a backstage segment.

After the above heel turn takes place, MVP should tell Kaval that if he wants to get to the top he needs to align himself with MVP and Vickie. This isn't in a tag team, but more of an alliance that outstretching Laycool (on occasion), MVP, Kaval, Chavo Guerrero, and Vickie Guerrero. We wouldn't see this alliance often, it would be more of just Vickie playing their favors. Thoughts?
Why does everything heel on SmackDown! needs to include Vickie!?! Get rid of her already... I'm tired of her mooching off of Eddie's legacy. I mean, even LayCool tried to get Vickie into a likeable heel and it didn't work one darn bit... She's become an embarassement to herself and the family she represents with her last name.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Why does everything heel on SmackDown! needs to include Vickie!?! Get rid of her already... I'm tired of her mooching off of Eddie's legacy. I mean, even LayCool tried to get Vickie into a likeable heel and it didn't work one darn bit... She's become an embarassement to herself and the family she represents with her last name.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, bro.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
ANd who the fuck are they gonna fued with? Smackdown is in dire need of midcard faces
Fuck off with the heel turns. Who the fuck is gonna be face after these 2 turn heel? Kofi Kingston and Edge. Get it out of mind. Not every face needs to become heel to get interesting. Its how they are written by creative.
Serious, the poster just had an idea. He was trying to freshen up the product. The essence of sport entertainment is heroes and villains; they may not need to be either to be popular, but it would definitely be something different if one when the opposite way. If MVP turned heel, then it would fit that his friend would stay by his side. There are multitudes of opportunities in turning Kaval heel, just as there are in keeping him face. It's not a matter of the amount of heels on a card, it's just the amount of heroes against villains. Ziggler becomes face and fueds with MVP, who has Kaval by his side, Kaval stays by MVPs side, builds momentum and then he has a decent little blow off fued with MVP and gains more cred.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
have u ever seen Him kick some one in the head?

yeah it would, his entire style could make for a very convincing giant killer
a 'convincing giant killer'

Man, thats a great idea for Kaval. He is just legit tough with his style, if that gets over a Kaval giant killer would be a great gimmick addition or whatever. You don't even need to involve Kane or Big Show, just have him destory Gallows and Shad and build from there.

Or simple, show Khali beaten down back stage and have Kaval stagger away. Have the announcers doubt it was him, have him face Shad and Gallows and beat them vehemently. You have the fact he's took them two out, and believably taken out Khali without even seeing it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Why not? They aint doing shit, but don't align them to Vickie

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well with Raw and Nexus consistently showing up Smackdown, I'm sure they'll figure something out. I mean look they had Nexus this week, Daniel Bryan last week. It's obvious that WWE is using Raw talent on SD because of the lack wrestlers on the brand.

Plus everyone's been looking for a way to turn Kaval heel so he can feud with Mysterio. Then Kaval with feud with any of the guys on the roster because he hasn't faced ANY of them.

Why not? They aint doing shit, but don't align them to Vickie
The only reason I said not as a tag team, is cuz everyone always complains about random tag teams. PLus I wouldn't another heel singles run for MVP. And as for Kaval, I just want him to be used. He's a good talent that's been wasted.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Kaval should use his title shot on MVP. Let them go about 15 minutes on PPV, and this has MOTY written all over it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts