Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you guys, guess what I just got told? Spring break is just around the corner and guess where I was gonna go? That's right I was gonna go to fuckin Miami Florida to see the hunnies in bathing suits and possibly even naked. But guess what??? I gotta work the entire fuckin spring fuckin break! Damn boss can't even give me a week off? WTF is up with that??? I was gonna get laid by some drunken slut who was going to be hot cuz she lived in Miami! Instead I gotta work! WTF is up with that??? Mutha fucking bullshit....

Ok just ignore that post up there ^^^. I was just told that Babyboy was leaving, so WTF. What made him leave? I was told it was something to do with the Rants section but I cant believe it was only that! BB can't leave! He is a great poster and I will deticate my sig in his name if he is really gone....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why are you constantly lying about everything. Your cars, your life etc.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
You're pissed off? It's a public holiday in Victoria today... and my University decides to not have the day off. Lame. It doesn't sound bad in comparrison to your story, but mine is the truth.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
tell the truth shit happens

N

·
0 Posts
Even if he's lying, at least discuss what he's talking about, right?

Miami is not the best place to go in Florida. Sure, a ton of people go there, but you might get annoyed by the amount of people who speak Spanish. Trust me -- there's a ton.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Party in the city where the heat is on
All night, on the beach till the break of dawn
Welcome to Miami
Buenvenidos a Miami
Bouncin in the club where the heat is on
I'm goin to Miami

*Gets jiggy with it*

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
^ Legend ^.

Mybraves, I doubt highly that your telling the truth, but on the off chance that you are telling the truth, unlucky that must really suck that you can't go.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
Party in the city where the heat is on
Welcome to Miami
Buenvenidos a Miami
Bouncin in the club where the heat is on
I'm goin to Miami

*Gets jiggy with it*
Now I want to go to Miami.

Anyways, if you don't get to go now, just go during the Summer. Going to Cancun/Miami/Mexico for Spring Break is highly overrated IMO.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I've seen a few shows that featured a 'Spring Break Special'. We don't have anything like it. Mostly, all the youth here goes to the beach for a holiday during summer. We saty about a week and leave.

Is spring break all about partying, beer and the other sex? If it is, it's like our summer holiday.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Why only have it in the Spring Break? Every day ending in the letter 'y' is a time for debauchery for the UKers. American's don't know what a party is compared to us, I'm pretty sure (especially if Friends is a reasonable example. Ho ho ho. :))

N

·
0 Posts
Um, no. Spring Break, while only a 2 week 'party,' is not the only parties that happen. It's just bigger than any other party typically heard about.

Imagine a ton (nationwide) going to one place (usually Florida, rit) in a 2 week span.

You get the picture, right?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
^^^2 weeks for you guys? Lucky you we only get a week, and see as it's still cold here it's nothing really special. Just a few parties to go to and thats all. No beaches, no women in bikini's. Nothing.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare said:
Um, no. Spring Break, while only a 2 week 'party,' is not the only parties that happen. It's just bigger than any other party typically heard about.

Imagine a ton (nationwide) going to one place (usually Florida, rit) in a 2 week span.

You get the picture, right?
Ya. Oddly, it's eerily similar to the mental image I have of hell. That's a lie. The images are identical.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Dude, American's party til there's no tomorrow. There's always something going down. (Spring Break, Mardi Graz (In Nawleans), Sturgess (Week long Biker event in New Hampshire), and so on.

MA holds a yearly event called the "Freedom Rally" (AKA: Hemp Fest)...it's not as cool as it used to be (you could smoke in Boston Common while the event took place)...but the music part is still worth checkin out. People still toke, but the cops'll snag ya if they see ya. Kinda dampens the mood, but it is an illegal substance so you can't argue with'em.

Then when things like the Superbowl and the World Series are happening, the whole country becomes a party pretty much. (At all the bars anyway!)

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
Ya. Oddly, it's eerily similar to the mental image I have of hell. That's a lie. The images are identical.
I wasn't aware people actually pictured hell as a fun place.

o

Speaking about Super Bowl, ya, Jacksonville was rocking, right. City got trashed.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
mybraves said:
Ok you guys, guess what I just got told? Spring break is just around the corner and guess where I was gonna go? That's right I was gonna go to fuckin Miami Florida to see the hunnies in bathing suits and possibly even naked. But guess what??? I gotta work the entire fuckin spring fuckin break! Damn boss can't even give me a week off? WTF is up with that??? I was gonna get laid by some drunken slut who was going to be hot cuz she lived in Miami! Instead I gotta work! WTF is up with that??? Mutha fucking bullshit....
You are 24 and you are throwing a fit about the fact you have to work instead of partying? You must be an employers dream employee.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts