Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, so since I don't really have the time to consume 7 hours of WWE programming weekly anymore (or, in some instances, the interest), I thought it'd be a cool idea to make this a regularly updated thread where I and others who are in the same boat can be advised as to what matches are worth tuning into from that week's RAW, SmackDown, or 205.

Even though I can't and don't really want to sit through the shows in their entirety anymore, good wrestling is good wrestling and I still want to see it because the main roster still has at least 1 or 2 solid TV matches per week that are worth watching, despite its at times treacherous booking.

So judging by the posts on here, I assume that the only two main roster matches this week worth a watch are Rollins-Owens (RAW) and Murphy-Kalisto (205)?

Let's make this a weekly thing and all opinions/criticisms are welcome.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,522 Posts
Oops, sorry for the delay, @Psychosocial ;. I didn't see your thread yet up until now :p

I'd recommend:

- Usos vs Sanity vs Aiden English/Rusev (Smackdown 9/3/18)

- Gran Metalik vs Tony Nese (205 Live 9/3/18)

- Cedric Alexander vs TJP (205 Live 9/3/18)

- Velveteen Dream vs Johnny Gargano (NXT 9/4/18)

I thought the Smackdown tag match along with the cruiserweight matches were good, and I thought Dream/Gargano was very good :eek:

Edit: Good idea with your thread btw :)

·
10,522 Posts
As of this week, I'd recommend:

- Bar vs Aiden English/Rusev Smackdown (Smackdown 9/11/18)

I thought that was a good match :eek:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As of this week, I'd recommend:

- Bar vs Aiden English/Rusev Smackdown (9/11/18)

I thought that was a good match :eek:
Looked good judging by the highlights. Anything else you'd recommend?

Are either of the Bryan-Almas matches on SDL recently worth a view?

·
10,522 Posts
Looked good judging by the highlights. Anything else you'd recommend?

Are either of the Bryan-Almas matches on SDL recently worth a view?
Sure, you can watch either of those matches if you really want to!

I thought both those matches between Daniel Bryan and Andrade Cien Almas were pretty decent. It made entertaining television. There are plenty of others on here who thought their matches were good, so I'm sure that you'll enjoy them too :)

I have no doubt that Bryan and Almas would produce a classic if they gave both men even more time to wrestle :drose

·
10,522 Posts
As of this week, I recommend:

- Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy Hell in a Cell match (Hell in a Cell)

- Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose for the Raw Tag titles (Hell in a Cell)

- Andrade Cien Almas vs AJ Styles (Smackdown 9/18/18)

- Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak for the Cruiserweight title (205 Live 9/19/18)

- Ricochet vs Pete Dunne for the NXT North American title and for the NXT United Kingdom title (NXT 9/19/18)

I thought Ricochet/Dunne was pretty damn good :mark:

The rest of the other matches I mentioned (Hell in a Cell match, Raw Tag title match, Styles/Almas, and the Cruiserweight title match) were good too :eek:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts