Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is one of the better in-ring talents in the company yet it seems that WWE likes to humiliate him/constantly hold him back. They had Rollins berate him last week on Raw then this week they had the whole Mysterio family take turns hitting him with kendo sticks. I know his mic skills aren't the best but he should be at least competing for the U.S. title not constantly losing/getting humiliated.

Registered
It鈥檚 fine if Drew and Jinder can go from years being humiliated and destroyed in 3MB to world champs and in Drew鈥檚 case even main eventing mania , then so can Murphy .

All he has to do to get back in track is to get fed up with Seth and beat the shit out of him and he will be credible again.

No one will remember him being humiliated a year from now anyways

The optimistic Asuka fan
The silly thing about it: it made no sense! :D
Seth already dropped Murphy, so why spoke Rey into the camera to Seth, like Seth would care?? At that evening I had more than once the impression, that the storyline was adjusted a bit and Rey and Dominik just didn`t get the memo.

Murphy giving up to females beating him up was meh, I have to agree to that.

Registered
I agree. I had never paid attention to his skills - until then he was just an eye candy to me - but he has enough talent to be on the midcard at least. I say the same thing about Nese since his debut, but it seems that no one from 205 Live is destined to be a big name in the company. Cedric is trying hard.

Registered
Seth already dropped Murphy, so why spoke Rey into the camera to Seth, like Seth would care?? At that evening I had more than once the impression, that the storyline was adjusted a bit and Rey and Dominik just didn`t get the memo.

Well Murphy was the one helping Rollins do the brutal Kendo party to Dominick a couple weeks ago, so the Mysterios believe Murphy is just guilty as Rollins is.

Southern Pride
A topic like this about Murphy came up recently and my mindset still hasn't changed regarding him.

At least they are using Murphy. At least he isn't left off of RAW. Meanwhile, Mustafa...

Back when he was on Smackdown everyone was like "Where is Murphy?". At least we get him on RAW every week.

Yes, it would be nice if he were to win more matches and beat someone other than Humberto but not everyone on the roster can be in that spot.

Registered
This guy is one of the better in-ring talents in the company yet it seems that WWE likes to humiliate him/constantly hold him back. They had Rollins berate him last week on Raw then this week they had the whole Mysterio family take turns hitting him with kendo sticks. I know his mic skills aren't the best but he should be at least competing for the U.S. title not constantly losing/getting humiliated.
Isnt this going to lead to a match/fued against Rollins? Hoping he comes out of that looking good.

He really NEEDS to go back to the old ring gear tho!

Registered

The entire Mysterio family turned heel. There麓s no way such a beating by 4 people after Murphy had given up could be considered "good"

The Babyface of WF
He's never main eventing anyway not soon not ever but he'd be a good hand in the Midcard revolving around a Championship with actual storylines centered around him being a focal point not a lackey.

On Raw it's clear he's desperate to regain Seth's trust by offering something beneficial such as taking out a Mysterio to redeem his use to his Messiah but he failed miserably so all bets are off for where he lands now.

The optimistic Asuka fan
The entire Mysterio family turned heel. There麓s no way such a beating by 4 people after Murphy had given up could be considered "good"
To bad ... you are right. :(

The optimistic Asuka fan
They cut this part out in the replays. :)

This guy deserves a good run in NXT. 5* matches galore.
To say something about the topic from my side: this is a good running long time story and Murphy is involved. He got much TV time with that. I don`t see the problem here, sorry. Why should he go "back" to 205 or NXT again? In 205 nobody saw him and in NXT it is half the viewers at best. He can be happy with that storyline. Most people care more about that, than the stuff other wrestlers did for years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts