Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Re: El Paso Mall Shooting... WHEN WILL IT END! 18 People Shot, Multiple Shooters Involved

Imagine if he had a knife, he could have stabbed twice as many people in the same amount of time.
it's just fortunate he didn't have a teaspoon

anyway, this came up on my phone while i was at the gym

same old shit again

nothing ever gets done

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Re: El Paso Mall Shooting... WHEN WILL IT END! 18 People Shot, Multiple Shooters Involved

It's sad how desensitized I've become to these at this point.
I think that's happening to a lot of us. Not that it's a good thing but we are adjusting and getting used to mass shootings. If we broke down emotionally after every one we'd eventually be in a mental hospital. I'm sure things would be different if we were personally involved as a victim or knew someone who was.

I feel bad for the victims but I still will avoid talking to my wife about it if I can. When I start discussing it is when I start to get angry. The anger doesn't do any good or help bring anyone back.

I have no idea how to stop future mass shootings and I'm sure there will be more. There are a lot of losers out there motivated to kill for all kinds of different reasons.

Reactions: BarackYoMama

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts

Thoughts and prayers.

RIP

Guns didn't do this. Everyone wants to ban guns. No one wants to ban guns. Right wing blah blah blah. Left wing blah blah blah.

This isn't bait.

See you next thread in a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Let me guess: "thoughts and prayers" are what will solve these reoccurring incidents right?

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts

Imagine if he had a knife, he could have stabbed twice as many people in the same amount of time.
Ash Williams didn't need an automatic gun of any kind. He was able to defend himself with a chainsaw and a double barrel shotgun. He got 2 shots and had to reload, one handed mind you. And that dude had to defend himself against Deadites.

Americans are a bunch of fucking pussies.

Be more like Ash.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Re: El Paso Mall Shooting... WHEN WILL IT END! 18 DEAD, Dozens Injured

Update
Source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-el-paso-issue-report-active-shooter/story?id=64753896&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR1RFqQlUc7IvX1uvjD2zmory0458ZsNX4CWv5eu3CSIuwGBZJTxQsNDd4k
As many as 18 people were killed and dozens more were injured, and a white male in his 20s is in custody after a mass shooting at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart on Saturday morning, officials said.

The wounded ranged in age from a 2-year-old child to an 82-year-old victim.

The suspect, identified by authorities as Patrick Crusius, 21.

He was "taken into custody without incident" and without any law enforcement officers firing their weapons, according to El Paso Police Department Sgt. Robert Gomez. The alleged shooter's motives remains unknown, Gomez said, adding that "we have ruled out multiple shooters."

Police officials said the first 911 calls came in around 10 a.m. local time.

The shooting began in the parking lot outside the Walmart, according to an eyewitness who said she heard gunshots as she drove through the parking lot with her mother.

Shopper Vanessa Saenz described the shooter as dressed in cargo pants and wearing ear protectors and said he looked like he was dancing.

Moments later, Saenz saw a woman a few feet away fall to the ground.

The eyewitness then described seeing victims near the shooter who became cornered -- with nowhere to run -- and then watched the gunman raise a rifle, aim it at them and start firing.

She described the man as then walking with confidence into the store, "like he was on a mission."

Police did not officially issue a fatality number, but law enforcement sources told ABC News that at least 18 people were killed and dozens more injured. If officially confirmed, it would make the El Paso massacre one of the top ten deadliest shootings in U.S. history.

He went on, "At this second in time, we won't rule out multiple [shooters] until we have all the facts based on the investigation. Initial reports did advise multiple suspects. At this time, we do have one person in custody. We don't believe there's anybody outstanding so .... we are starting to secure the scene."

At 12:11 p.m. local time, the El Paso Police Department had issued a tweet that said in part, "We have multi reports of multiple shooters."

Area residents were urged by local law enforcement to avoid the area north of the I-10 highway area in east El Paso.

The Walmart is located at the Cielo Vista Mall, one of the city's most popular malls, particularly among Mexican tourists who cross the U.S. border to shop there before returning to Mexico.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE!

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,184 Posts

How's it these white terrorists can get taken into custody without a scratch but black people can't get a traffic stop without worrying about getting shot 40 times?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

Looks like a kind of military-grade attack based on what is known at this juncture, with a purported possible white nationalist manifesto for the shooter(s), though the investigation is a newborn.

If the manifesto is accurate, sounds rather environmentalist with oddly balanced and empathetic viewing of non-whites. Peculiar to put it mildly.

Of course the manifesto could be fake.

Looking more and more like the manifesto was fake. More shall be known soon, however.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

yet again, you tell me why any fucking person should need a gun like that? honestly, its actually fucking ridiculous.

until you sort your gun problem out, this will keep on happening.

mystical thoughts and prayers arnt going to solve this bastard. Stop allowing citizens to own military grade weapons.

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts

How's it these white terrorists can get taken into custody without a scratch but black people can't get a traffic stop without worrying about getting shot 40 times?
I give it about 5 minutes before a bunch of people in here start attacking you for being a bigot or race baiter.

How dare you mention the link between mass shooting and white people.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,122 Posts

It says something that many of us have bypassed being sterile about this and are now actively just joking about the ridiculous of it all.

I'm sure we'll get our friend with the statistics to show us that it isn't that bad and how these sorts of deaths are actually lower than in recent pasts.

We got the thoughts and prayers and the completely vague and meaningless #GunControlNow (who even knows what that is suppose to mean at this point).

Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wonder how long it'll take before some sort of cultural shift or massive change happens to our society that could possibly change something. Hopefully I don't get shot and killed before something actually is changed.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

It says something that many of us have bypassed being sterile about this and are now actively just joking about the ridiculous of it all.

I'm sure we'll get our friend with the statistics to show us that it isn't that bad and how these sorts of deaths are actually lower than in recent pasts.

We got the thoughts and prayers and the completely vague and meaningless #GunControlNow (who even knows what that is suppose to mean at this point).

Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wonder how long it'll take before some sort of cultural shift or massive change happens to our society that could possibly change something. Hopefully I don't get shot and killed before something actually is changed.
I'll just respond quickly to this, I don't bother anymore, it's pointless.

For change to happen, the fucked up foundation in our society needs to be broken completely down and destroyed for a new to be built, you can't build something solid on something that is broken, which is what everyone keeps trying to do.

A person to fix a simple mental issues uses years to solve it, working on it pretty much every single day, a society that is as mentally unstable and unhealthy as this.. well lets put it this way will take decades, probably closer to centuries to actually fix, from the point people realize what's wrong, till it's solved. The mental institution is no longer a facility, chances are people in mental institutions are more sane than the average human being in this day and age. No one to thank for this than authorities running everything into the ground and the brainless sheep voting for a broken system thinking somehow things will become better. Definition of insanity right there and ironically nothing is more socially accepted than being insane, yet being blind to the fact

:ralph

·
17,184 Posts

I give it about 5 minutes before a bunch of people in here start attacking you for being a bigot or race baiter.

How dare you mention the link between mass shooting and white people.
I got called a bigot for saying guns would be useless against the government's tanks, drones, attack choppers, fighter planes, and bombers. I also got called a bigot for saying that Trump and Brexit were because of white nationalism. That word has been rendered meaningless, it's the easiest way to counterargue when you don't have facts or logic on your side.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

I sometimes wonder how do I live in basically a second or third world country and this kind of stuff doesn't happen. Sure, here is not a safe place or anything like that, but I can assure you that it is very unlikely that I get killed in a mass gathering of people by a fucking maniac who basically has guns that are used in wars or by the military. I see this from the outside and think that it is really easy to stop that, simply don't sell guns to people unless it is really necessary. I still remember that Bowling for Columbine documentary, I was astonished that you can basically get a gun as a gift for opening a bank account, I mean seriously? There is something really fucked up in America

·
17,184 Posts

I sometimes wonder how do I live in basically a second or third world country and this kind of stuff doesn't happen. Sure, here is not a safe place or anything like that, but I can assure you that it is very unlikely that I get killed in a mass gathering of people by a fucking maniac who basically has guns that are used in wars or by the military. I see this from the outside and think that it is really easy to stop that, simply don't sell guns to people unless it is really necessary. I still remember that Bowling for Columbine documentary, I was astonished that you can basically get a gun as a gift for opening a bank account, I mean seriously? There is something really fucked up in America
Well America is a second or third world country when you look at our health care, education, infrastructure, gun violence, and criminal justice system. We're just a really rich second or third world country.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

what country is this

bit harsh if it's canada

justfied if south africa or n.ireland

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

what country is this

bit harsh if it's canada

justfied if south africa or n.ireland
Born, raised and sadly still living in Peru

Reactions: Tag89

·
Registered
771 Posts

didn't even last a week before another mass shooting from an immigrant hating, white nationalist right-wing terrorist. it's almost as if we have a president, a media, and a culture that actively encourage these types of shootings through their hateful rhetoric and fearmongering lies that demonize anyone with a skin color darker than a jar of mayo.

sending my thoughts and prayers to the victims. whatever the fuck that'll do.

21 - 40 of 383 Posts