Wrestling Forum banner

241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,657 Posts
Sorry saying there was no thread about this, I just oversaw it. :(

I dislike bringing up personal things years later, instead clearing it up when it happens. Some coworker-guy says shitty stuff to you in a verbal backstage fight and you are seriously offended? Maybe show him with more force, what you think about him. All participants are trained wrestlers, they will stand it. No, I don`t want to support violence here, but if I compare that to the alternatve:
Obvisouly in this case people stood around (smiling?) and acted like nothing had happened. Years later they want to wash their dirty laundry in public.
If Tessa made so many enemies over the years, she maybe better had not posted general statements, sure. If she would be in a worser spot, nobody of the other women had even cared. (But the same things had happened in past!) So for the most (not all) participants it looks like it would be more about bringing down a woman passing you, than it is really about the issue. :(
To bad, in such cases you can`t seriously talk about the bad issues anymore in a serious way, because it was reduced to ammunition.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,540 Posts
Wow so shes still denying it? I just find it hard to believe that Allyson and that other woman would lie about something like that, what reason would they have?

And i notice she didn't at all address the bullying accusations in that statement, i know she denied them in a previous statement but at Hard To Kill she all but admitted to the bullying accusations with that line "No one in this life is perfect" but you'd think she would officially admit to the bullying but shes not, and that little line from the ppv aint enough, own up to what you're being accused of, that such a bullshit pussy way of admitting to it, like she did but not really..

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow so shes still denying it? I just find it hard to believe that Allyson and that other woman would lie about something like that, what reason would they have? And i notice she didn't at all address the bullying and other accusations in that statement, i know she denied them in another statement previously but at Hard To Kill she all but admitted to the bullying accusations with that line "No one in this live is perfect" but you'd think she would officially admit to them but shes not, and that little line from the ppv aint enough, own up to what you're being accused of.
Admitting to doing that despicable act is pretty much a kiss of death. She knows it cant be proven with video evidence or whatever so in the end she probably doesnt care about lying ablut this situation.

If we could assume anything about Tessa, it’s probably that she’s a bit immature. Owning up to big mistakes like that is not something an immature person would ever do

·
Registered
943 Posts
Admitting to doing that despicable act is pretty much a kiss of death. She knows it cant be proven with video evidence or whatever so in the end she probably doesnt care about lying ablut this situation.

If we could assume anything about Tessa, it’s probably that she’s a bit immature. Owning up to big mistakes like that is not something an immature person would ever do
fuck that shes doing the right thing... dont EVER admit to shit! plausible deniability and all that

·
Registered
10,567 Posts
Who all witnessed it? Negra herself said she was surprised so many people knew about it. Who was all there vs who heard about the happening third hand? Who heard the alleged racial slur from Tessa? What about other instances from other targets or is Tessa a one time bomb dropper?

·
Registered
672 Posts
This doesn't pass the smell test. I'm sorry, but these accusations are thrown around too much to be taken seriously. It's the last stand in a losing argument. And the sad part is, people that are actually hurt by real racism won't be taken seriously. Look at the upshot Allysin Kay just made herself famous.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Meanwhile Antonio Brown is openly calling white people on the same team he's on racial slurs and not getting fired, disciplined or anything for it, having bkack commentators on sports shows acting all offended by it, or having to make weepy tweets to get over it, he only gets fired for being a full on criminal fruitcake, and even then teams are willing to overlook all that and try him out. The lower standards blacks are held to and excused for is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Just listened to the Cornette clip with the shit taker and I nearly died from laughter.

I don't think its Tessa, but the idea that it is her gave me a fit of the giggles.

But goddamn, it might as well be her. We have one gal that throws used tampons and another that sells pictures of her poop on Ebay, so I'm willing to believe anything.

The one thats sells her 💩 on ebay. You mustve been talking about Shotzi. Cause I just found today its her o_O

·
Registered
672 Posts
What I want is bullies, racists and people who find them excuses to get what they deserve. I don't want the story to be true, I believe it is.
Too many women have commented on the situation, I'm convinced it is true.
How would you feel if it was not true? What if texts surfaced showing her accuser fabricated it and rounded up others to help?

·
The face that runs the List
10,250 Posts
How would you feel if it was not true? What if texts surfaced showing her accuser fabricated it and rounded up others to help?
It's not happening, too many people from different companies, background and interests are involved.

you losers still gossiping about this lol
It's only been a week.

·
Registered
672 Posts
It's not happening, too many people from different companies, background and interests are involved.

It's only been a week.
Number of people involved in a hoax doesn't affect whether it's true or not. Kavenaugh taught us that.

I won't participate in character assassination without any evidence. It's not just. Show us a text. Show us a vandalized locker. Show us some coded passive aggressive jab on twitter. Give us a single shred of evidence beyond an allegation on the eve of her winning her next title. People have been doing shady shit in the wrestling business since it's been the wrestling business. Being on top is much easier than getting to the top. So who's got the toolkit and guts to do what it takes?

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Lol at people defending her, she is trash and is a trash wrestler just like moose,rvd,elgin and most of the roster. The D List crew.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Lol... i love tessa but babygirl is a truly garbage human being. Guys defending her honor are probably just as delusional as her.

“Character assassination” as if there hasnt been stories about Tessa’s shitty attitude for years now. She might have cleaned up a bit since running with the guys in Impact but its pretty evident that she has difficulty getting along with other females or at least she did at one point.

Trying to dig up dirt on Kay is especially petty and just plain immature. She cant be making mistakes like this given her past. Shame all around

241 - 260 of 265 Posts