·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
178 Posts
"Rude" behaviour?

Call a spade a spade, friend. She's been accused of being a racist and not a quiet racist like Hulk Hogan was accused of but literally spitting on a black woman based on race. This was backed up by the wrestler who was spat on and countless other female competitors who have no reason to lie.

There are also accusations of her being a bully that spits on people (Huge sign of disrespect and disgusting). I'd go out on a limb and suggest we won't be hearing too much about Tessa Blanchard in the future and I'd encourage her fans to turn her back on her. Fuck racism and fuck bullying/spitting on people.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,540 Posts
If it was just 1 person claiming this i'd be a little hesitant to believe it right away but the fact that so many other female wrestlers have also came out accusing her kinda tells me this is true, even the woman who was said to have been spat on by her is backing this up, all these women would have no reason to lie about this.

I don't see any way Tessa can defend this, you could maybe defend it and call bullshit if it was just 1 person saying this about you, but when this many have backed up the accusations you can't really defend it, what are all of them lying and out to get you?

·
Southern Pride
2,798 Posts
I'm really waiting to see if Tessa makes a reply to these claims..because theres always two sides to every story. Some say 3 sides.

So far, this isn't good for Tessa at all. I think that some of this has already been talked about or leaked out before though. It seems familiar.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree but why bring it up now the night before so could possibly when the title is B's.why not address when it first happen.i never seen her wrestle just reading from the sidelines

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,630 Posts
I agree but why bring it up now the night before so could possibly when the title is B's.why not address when it first happen.i never seen her wrestle just reading from the sidelines
Tessa told all the female wrestlers to hype her up and pat her on the back going into her match tomorrow. "Girls gotta stick together." That's when her VICTIM, Rosa, told her friends it ok to tell the story of Tessa VICTIMIZING her.

Tessa has apparently been a garbage human being for years and now the chickens have come home to roost.

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is actually good news for Impact - gets more attention on the product which it sorely needs these days (any publicity is good publicity). Bad news for Tessa obviously, I wonder how / if this affects the outcome of the match tomorrow.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Tessa told all the female wrestlers to hype her up and pat her on the back going into her match tomorrow. "Girls gotta stick together." That's when her VICTIM, Rosa, told her friends it ok to tell the story of Tessa VICTIMIZING her.

Tessa has apparently been a garbage human being for years and now the chickens have come home to roost.
And who says this happened exactly how Rosa said it?

·
Registered
178 Posts
This is actually good news for Impact - gets more attention on the product which it sorely needs these days (any publicity is good publicity). Bad news for Tessa obviously, I wonder how / if this affects the outcome of the match tomorrow.
Not sure if it's good publicity for your top babyface to be accused of being a bullying racist a day or two before what is expected to be her big crowning moment. Especially with cancel culture and political correctness running wild today.

Remember, Jim Cornette was called to be axed for MUCH MUCH less and is now labelled a racist.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not sure if it's good publicity for your top babyface to be accused of being a bullying racist a day or two before what is expected to be her big crowning moment. Especially with cancel culture and political correctness running wild today.

Remember, Jim Cornette was called to be axed for MUCH MUCH less and is now labelled a racist.
Point taken but this isn't WWE where they have major sponsorship's at stake. Impact will just go down the route of saying she's an independent contractor and is responsible for her own actions (they've used this argument with other talent in previous legal proceedings). Eitherway it's all just gossip / hearsay at the moment and until any hard evidence comes out it will continue to be speculation only.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So she is like Tully there's alot people that dislike him to.r just start tweeting the day before she wins the belt cause there jealous. Sounds like both to me.

1 - 20 of 265 Posts