Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know that we have the WRESTLING multimedia forum, and it's kick ass, but what about just a multimedia forum where peopel can post movies, songs, and any kind of acceptable media they would like to? i was just wondering, because it would probably draw even more users

N

·
0 Posts
Well, we're a wrestling forum. That's why we have a wrestling multimedia section. We're just promoting WWE/NWA/other fed products. The RIAA (biggest assholes ever) would probably eventually find WEForums and want it shut down. There's no way we're making a forum for illegal movies, songs, and games. I'm not going to try and stop you from posting it in the right forum (Entertainment for movies, Music for music, and Video Games for games), but we're not trying to draw unwanted attention.

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Thats a good idea, but i think Nitemare is correct. this is a wrestling site, it wouldnt really make sense to have normal movies, songs, etc.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, ok. i understand. so it's ok for me to request sngs in say the music forum if i want the party boy theme from jackass, or some other song?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Aren't there enough places online to download music without having to resort to asking at a wrestling forum?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts