Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is another idea I think could make Be The Booker a bit better.

What basically happens is that you each write a part of a match/promo/segment whatever, but you have to continue on from someone else. For example say for the first show which will be Raw. Say I start with Kane coming out for an opening promo, I write part of it but not all, then someone else could post and continue it. Then they could start a match but not continue that, someone else could continue the match, then another person could continue it and end the match. And then another person would do a promo etc. Need to follow angles/storylines as well. Probably sounds confusing if you don't know already what happens, but should get the hang of it.

We will start by doing a Raw after the Armageddon PPV. If you don't know the results, then...

HHH def. Goldberg and Kane to win World Heavyweight Championship

Molly Holly def. Ivory to retain Women's Championship

Batista & Ric Flair won tag team Turmoil to win tag-team titles

Randy Orton def. Rob Van Dam to win IC Championship

Booker T def. Mark Henry

Chris Jericho & Christian def. Trish Stratus & Lita

Matt Hardy vs. Maven never happened as Batista attacked Maven

So we will do the Raw after Armageddon. Then a Smackdown, then see what happens, maybe a combined brand show and then a PPV. Maximum of 4 matches per show so it doesn't drag on forever. Keep the rosters as they are in real life now.

I will start this off.

Raw starts off as Evolution walk down the ramp to boos. They all have titles around their waists that they won at Armageddon last night. They get in the ring as Triple H has a mic.

HHH, "Well well well...tonight standing in front of you, you see the most dominating force in wrestling history. The young stud Randy Orton with the IC Title, the powerhouse Batista and the nature boy Ric Flair with the tag-team titles, and myself, Triple H once again on top of this business, as I hold the World Heavyweight Championship in my hands! I pinned Goldberg, proving he is all hype and all the others times that he is pinned me has just been fluke! (Crowd boos)

HHH, "I can guarandamntee that no-one will be taking any of the title belts off any members of Evolution, especially me cause I am that damn good!!!"

(Suddenly ... ) (Someone continue)

·
Registered
254 Posts
"Oh, Oh, Shawn. I think I'm cute...". Its Shawn Michaels.
He's walking towards the ring and has a mic in his hand.

He is standing before Triple H.

"So Triple H, you think you are that damn good. Well, maybe you were last night but when the Heart Break Kid is around no one stands high except me." (Crowd Cheers).

HBK, "You say no one can take that title off your waist. Well, triple h, you better hang on to the belt real tight because after tonight, there is going to be a new world heavyweight champion." (Crowd going crazy)

Triple H, "What are you proposing Shawn?"

HBK, "Tonight, Live on Raw, me and you for the world heavyweight champinoship. What do you say?"

Triple H looks around and thinks for a while. "Ok Shawn, you want that match, you got it. If I lose, you are champion but if you lose then you are never going to get another shot at the title ever in your life."

HBK, "I agree to that. So you better be ready 'H' because tonight HBK is going to end the game."

Randy Orton attacks Shawn Michaels from the back with a belt and the whole of evolution is assaulting HBK.
Evolution leaves to their music as HBK is laying down in the ring.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Set main event: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, if Shawn loses he never gets a title shot again

We come back from the commercial to Raw where Randy Orton is coming back down to the ring for his Intercontinental Championship defence.

Some music plays as ...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Booker T approaches the ring.

Randy Orton defeated Booket T at 10:49 after hitting a low blow and a RKO.

Rob Van Dam is in the back with Eric Bischoff saying he wants to use his rematch clause at the Royal Rumble. Bischoff says that at the Royal Rumble its gonna be...

Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam Intercontinental Title in a ladder match. RVD smiles and goes to leave but Bischoff calls him back and says tonight its gonna be...

Rob Van Dam vs. Ric Flair and Batista

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deano, you actually write part of the match out, not just who wins and how. Oh well, next time.

Set main event: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, if Shawn loses he never gets a title shot again

Other match - RVD vs. Flair & Batista

Royal Rumble - RVD vs. Orton Ladder match for IC Title

We come back from the commercial break where the Handicap match is about to start.

RVD and Batista will start the match, as Flair goes onto the apron. Both men lock up as Batista overpowers RVD into the corner. He goes for a right hand which RVD ducks. RVD throws Batista into the corner and shoulder thrusts him in the gut a few times. He goes for a whip but Batista reverses and sends RVD into the opposite corner. But RVD jumps to the top rope and jumps back knocking Batista to the mat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Flair hits him from behind with a stiff right hand to the back of the head.As the ref orders Flair to his corner batista starts to assault RVD with a chair but RVD hits him with his new move the Van Dam slam (Which is when you slime buster them but turn it into a submission)Batista starts to fell the effectes and starts to crawl to the ropes but RVD Drags him bach to the middle of the ring.Ric Flair thnen distracts the referee.While Flair is distracting the ref Batista starts to tap like mad.
JR:God Dammit Flair has just screwed RVD the match.
Out of the crowd a masked man runs out and attacks RVD with a steel chair over the spine and the back of the head knocking him out.The ref has no option than to ring the bell but out struts Triple H and Orton with a mic in his hand.Orton:(laugh)see ya at the Rumble.HHH:Now I would like you all to meet the new member of Evoulotion (pause).The man in the ring unmasks to show his true identidy....Maven.The crowd starts to chant @$$hole as Evoulotion leave the ring.

After we come back from the break The Rock is in the back with Terri.Terri:Tonight Rocky you go one on one with the mman that beat you and Steve Austin to become the first Undesputed champion.Rock:Tonight Jericho you go one on one with the great one you better watch out .......

·
Registered
847 Posts
...you better not pout, you better not cry I'm telling you why...The Rock is coming to kick your monkey ass all over this city. Jericho, I know when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake, I know that you've been bad, not good so I'm gonna layeth the smacketh down on your canadian ass!"

Goldberg walks up to the Rock and stares him down then leaves. Rock looks on wondering what just happened.

Mick Foley comes out.

Mick: "I have a huge announcement tonight regarding the Royal Rumble match. I don't want just any 15 guys from Raw representing us. I want the best 15 up-and-comers on Raw right now in the match. I know some of them already have plans for that night but I'm talking Batista, Mark Jindrak, Garrison Cade, La Resistance, Test...guys like that."

Stone Cold's music hits to a huge pop...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Stone Cold grabs a mic, and

"Mick, I'm not asking, I'm demanding you put me in the Royal Rumble. And once I'm in, I'm going to win and go to WrestleMania and be the new World Champion!"

Mick Foley says "Fine, Fine, Fine! But there is one thing"

"What?"
.... (To Be Continued)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone else can continue from there, reminder that the set main event is Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, if Shawn loses he never gets a title shot again. And the other match on the show is Rock vs. Jericho to make the set number of matches, 4.

Someone continue from...

"What?"
.... (To Be Continued)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Mick: You have to earn yourself into the royal rumble match, and if you do not win that match you will have to face another opponent at Royal rumble.

Stond Cold: Ok

Mick: Your opponent tonight is

Just at that moment Eric Bischoff makes his way out to a chorus of boo's.

Eric: Foley, you are not screwing me over again as tonight Steve, your opponent is Kane!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Eric: "Now I know you aren't quite prepared so I'll postpone the match to next week. That way you have enough time to get yourself ready for the ass kicking of your life!"

Austin: "That's fine with me (what) I'll take on Kane (what) whip his ass (what) go to the royal rumble (what) whip 29 more asses (what) go to wrestlemania (what) and become the World Champion! And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold Said So!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rock Vs. Chris Jericho​

Trash talking starts off the match and Y2J slaps the people's champion. Rock answers back with many slaps and begins hammering away at Jericho. Jericho gets up from the assault, runs at the Rock and gets thrown to the outside. Jericho is frustrated as the people chant the Rock's name. Jericho gets back in the ring and ties up with the Great One. Jericho knees the Rock in the gut and then suplexes him three consecutive times. Jericho pins...1...2...The Rock kicks out! Jericho backs Rock into the corner and knife-edge chops him. Rock places Y2J in the corner and hits several knife-edge chops. Rock whips Jericho to the ropes and delivers a spinebuster and sets up for the people's elbow. When the Rock comes back from the ropes to hit Jericho, Jericho springs to his feet and whips the People's Champion over the top rope. Goldberg's music hits and he stares down the Rock. The Rock stares back at Goldberg wondering why he's there. Before the Rock realizes it he is counted out.
Winner: Chris Jericho by Countout

Goldberg leaves with a smile on his face as the Rock walks away puzzled and angry.

Backstage, paramedics are surrounding an open area, someone is on a stretcher being lifted into an ambulance. It is...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Matt Hardy V1.He is knocked out and is bleeding like mad.Eric Bichoff runs up and screams who the hell did this.I demand to know who did this suddenly out to the ring walks Christian.Christian:I did it because i was not getting the attention that i deserve.Bichoff thats it youre out of the rumble and at that event you will fight someone of my choosing.Bichoff's music plays as he walks to the back.

Break

Shawn Micheals v Triple H w/Ric Flair
Oh i thinki'm cute..plays as Shawn Micheals HBK makes his way to the ring but instead of HHH Mick Foleys music plays as the co-gm comes out to the stage.(fans cheer foley)Mick:Tonight match will be a straight eqal fight as Ric Flair is banned from ring side and their will be 2 referee's.I am the game....Triple H then makes his way to the ring as the match begins.......

·
Banned
720 Posts
The Rock and Goldberg run to the ring as referees: but they hate each other don't they?
Triple H has the upper hand for the early part of the match hitting a knee smash and a top rope superplex. As the match goes on however, HBK fights back showing the spirit of a champion: a 10 punch on the turnbuckle followed by a top rope diving elbow Shawn Michaels style.
HBK hits the sweet chin music and goes for the pin, 1,2... the rock counts.....thr...goldberg attacks the rock before he can deliver the 3 count...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Goldberg lifts up Rock and gives him some right hands. He whips Rock off the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Rock stands as Goldberg presses him in the air. Goldberg then drops Rock with a Powerslam. Meanwhile HHH runs at Michaels but he pulls the top rope down and HHH falls to the outside. Michaels spins Goldberg around and asks him what he was doing breaking up Rock's 3 count. Goldberg just shoves Shawn back and spears him in half! Rock stands but Goldberg kicks him in the gut and hits the Jackhammer. HHH rolls back into the ring and pins Michaels. Goldberg counts, one...two...and he stops counting. HHH starts yelling at him but Goldberg spears him as well! Goldberg leaves the ring as Rock is out on the outside and both wrestlers are down in the ring. Another referee runs down to the ring as Michaels rolls over onto HHH. One...two...and Kane pulls Michaels out of the ring. Kane then Chokeslams him on the thin mats at ringside as Shawn is out! The ref calls for the bell as Shawn has won by Dq. But HHH is still the champ. HHH is sitting in the corner as Kane comes into the ring with a microphone.

Kane, "You want to know why...why I just cost Shawn his match? Because I have unfinished business with you Hunter! Batista cost me my chance to win the title at Armageddon! So Triple H, Foley has give me a title shot! So at the Rumble, you will feel my pain!"

Kane drags HHH out of the corner and Chokeslams him to hell, as Raw goes off the air.

Set match for next weeks Raw - Austin vs. Kane, if Austin wins he gets in Rumble.

Set Raw matches for Rumble - Christian vs. ? Kane vs. HHH (One more will need to be announced on next weeks raw)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woops, there are the three Raw matches for the Royal Rumble. So those are the 3.

And to the last poster, no you can't just make the main event like that.

·
Registered
847 Posts
2nd Raw

JR: "Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw. Tonight's main event is set with the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin as he will take on the number one contender for the World Championship, Kane."

King: "Yeah, and if Austin wins then he's in the Royal Rumble Match."

JR: "That's right, the Royal Rumble pay-per-view has shaped up quite nicely in the first event back from Armageddon, we're going to see these matches develop more throughout tonight's show and the next."

King: "Now, let's kick it off with...(Christian's music plays.)...Christian?"

JR: "What's that CLB doing out here?"

Christian: "Excuse me. Excuse me. The people's champion over here! I was sick and tired of being ignored so I put Matt Hardy in a hospital. Then I'm stuck in a match at Armageddon against a mystery opponent. This is completely unfair not only to me...but to all my peeps. A demand to know who my opponent is!"

I'm back.....and better than ever...

Eric Bischoff: "Christian, Christian, Christian. You always seem to be unhappy don't you. I thought a huge match at the Royal Rumble would cheer you up but I guess not. So tonight, if you find out who your mystery opponent is...I will award you a shot at any title you want on Raw. So if you find out your mystery opponent, you my friend will be getting gold next week. Good luck with the search."

(For those of you writing, don't let Christian find him, I have a great storyline planned out for this where nobody will be disappointed.)

JR: "Did you hear that King? If Christian finds out who his mystery opponent is he will get a title shot of any kind next week!"

King: "That makes the peeps very happy. But let's start with our match now as RVD and Booker T are going to take on Ric Flair and Batista. And it's a non-title match."

JR: "I just have a feeling that the Legend Killer Randy Orton is going to get involved in this. That son of a bitch is going to learn his lesson at the Royal Rumble!"

Can you dig it sucka???!!!!!!.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts