Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a fellow user of msn and as a member on weforums...i feel i have to let u all know about an MSN Hacker.

if n e 1 gives u a link and the link wants ur e-mail and password dont do it...i thought i was speaking to a friend but it wasnt a friend then i got fucked..

seriously guys this is not a joke.!!

im watching out for n e 1 who uses msn here.

she uses ur e-mail changes ya password and ur secret question and answer!!

watch out guys!!!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
To be honest, anyone who gives out their passwords to anything is asking for trouble. It's like someone asking for your PIN for your credit card and you going, "Oh, yeah, sure".

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Agreed. Getting told your password doesn't make her a hacker, it makes you an idiot.

Reactions: angryphilip2

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
you really have to be very dumb to open it. my mate got sent something saying 'President Bush Fucked By Dog', and the dumb bastard opened it and just about mashed his machine up. But my real question to him was why did he want to see a man getting fucked by a dog.....

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
I got this: President Bush raped by NFL Members

I should forward that file to Mybraves

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Thank god that I don't use MSN. I use Yahoo or Netscape. And I screen my e-mail once a day. And if I see something that I suspect is bad for my computer, I first will run an anti-virus program to check for viruses and then I delete it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It sounds like those bot things that you can use. They're easy to find...usually on a website like those mess.be msn sites. I wouldn't call it a hacker when you willingly give your email and password to them...n00b. :rolleyes:

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Being a no0b has nothing to do with how many posts you have, by saying that you have just proved to all that you are a no0b.

·
Banned
415 Posts
The Pop is a Noob. Ha Ha. But it was true he used is other acount to tell me that a hacker got his. But u did give ur p-word away wiliningly so that is very silly. Sorry man but UR A Noob. ha ha. jokes

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
n00b** Wow people need to learn how to spell the word before they use it.

Yes, that was a very n00bish thing to do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts