Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um, cos he's the greatest.

Also I got the idea from a trailer whilst watching Mania.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
excellent work Xain, 10/10

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I think its real good, apart from the text. Dont like the text of it all... but the blendings, and the designs are real good

8/10

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Looks pretty sweet xain, nice job. Cept I don't really like the Mr. Wrestlemania text, but it's sick otherwise.

select said:
Mind running that by me again?
Shut your Goldberg loving mouth n00b.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No wrestling discussion in here please:).

Looks good, only thing wrong with it is the "Shawn Michaels is..." text.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Black Sabbath said:
Shut your Goldberg loving mouth n00b
Who's that I see in your sig? ahh... Stone Cold? yeah, it is Stone Cold.
In other words, 'the wrestler who couldn't touch Goldberg if his life depended on it".

I agree, the font for "shawn michaels is", is totally out of place in relevance to the rest of the picture.

·
3,113 Posts
^^ Did you not read what LK just wrote.

Awesome job on banner Xain. Great blending, cuts. and setup. I agree that text needs work but doesn't ruin quality of work. 9/10

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I agree with Infamous_Canibus. The font on the Shawn Michaels is font.. Is pretty lame. Otherwise it rocks 9/10.

·
Banned
297 Posts
seeing as i am a huge hbk fan i will rate it..... 9.9/10

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Its really good. The one thing I dont like about it is the Shawn Michaels is text. Other than that its very good. Ive liked the majority of the GFX that you've made.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
genius pure genius im lovin ur work lately the blending and cuts are honaminal the shawn maichaels is... text isnt the best but it dosent take away from the total production so im not counting it in the rating 9.76/10

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I'm just saying that the blending is a slight off, imo. Also, the "Shawn Micheals is" text is pretty out of place. the "A WWE Poroduction" thing could have had a better touch. Anyway, I'll raise it up to a 8.5/10. I like how you make banners tho.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts