Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a very special day, WF. So I would like to take this time to acknowledge one Mr.Styles and his BIRTHDAY today!

:hb :hb :hb :hb :hb :hb

Now let's take some time to remember a few of his accomplishments here on WF.

- Exposed Crazy Carolina as V1_Dante
- Exposed CM Skittle as a terrorist behind 9/11
- Denounced women and homosexuals repeatedly for the evil they are
- TwoFax
- Successfully defeated Headliner in an arm-wrestling match
- Dated LadyCroft, then dumped her
- Made $38 selling his body and gave it all to Cerbs

This is a day to rejoice and pay respect to the man that is Mr.Styles.

Discuss this glorious poster and share your thoughts on his amazing career.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mr. Styles! :hb: There isn't much to discuss, he's a cool guy. He's one of the most entertaining posters here and I like that he puts others' in their place. Also, the fact that he exposed Crazy Carolina as V1_Dante shows what a great detective he is. :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
I remember him before he broke out his whole "Lookit mt ImA Troll!!1!" gimmick. He was a pretty sad guy. I think he even went all emo and started talking about how shitty his life was.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I'm still a cool guy, only problem now is that my past precedes me and people think of me as only a troll.

One thing you forgot to mention Cerbs is the fact that I once stole from a police station while being watched by two cops and got away scott free.

As for MrMister, prostitution is now legal in Ontario, where I live, coincidence?

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
CM Skittle stalked me and tried to kill me but Mr. Styles came in and smacked the ho on the head with a croquet mallet ala Weeds. Thanks Mr. Styles.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
contrary to seemingly now popular belief, Mr. Styles is pretty solid, and one of the better men roaming around rants. i applaud his new direction, although his troll days did have me mildly entertained.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts