Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if its been posted

-- A worker going by the name of "Mr. Pectacular" worked a dark match at iMPACT! tonight. The Mr. Pectacular who worked the match was former CBS Big Brother reality star Jessie Godderz, who has been wrestling in Canada for WFX.
Source: TNAWrestlingNews.com

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
While the guy was in shape he looked fairly short and i just could not
take the guy seriously.Couple points during the match he looked like
he was havin trouble.Not saying he terrible just not good enough
to have tna pick him up.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Didn't see it here. Anyway, from PWInsider:
A press release issued today claimed that former CBS Big Brother reality star Jessie Godderz, who has done some wrestling for WFX in Canada, was offered a "developmental contract" by TNA and would start training at the Team 3D Wrestling Academy in Florida next month.
Godderz worked a dark match at last night's Impact taping, losing to Stevie Richards and has been at a number of previous TNA tapings.

PWInsider.com has not independently confirmed the developmental deal as of this writing, although Ric Flair recently stated his son Reid was likely to be offered one as well in a recent interview.
fpalm They're using Team 3D's academy as a developmental. That's not good at all.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Another guy that is jacked that Hogan can push. Hogan is going to drool all over this dude. The fans will suffer.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Source: Wrestleview

CBS Reality Star (and Two Sport Pro Athlete) Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz offered major Development Deal with TNA!

After a very successful match-up against TNA Superstar Stevie Richards at last night's iMPACT tapings, inside sources report that Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz has just received an official development contract offer from TNA.

If accepted, he's expected to start training with Brother Ray & Devon at the respected Team 3D Wrestling Academy next month in preparation for his TNA debut early next year.

The Team 3D Academy is slowly becoming TNA's version of FCW (where future superstars train before being called up to the main TNA roster). Mr. PEC-Tacular would be Team 3D's Academy's biggest acquisition by far if this deal is accepted.

Sources report TNA hopes to turn Mr. PEC-Tacular into their own successful version of The Miz in WWE.

Mr. PEC-Tacular is already The Youngest 2-Sport Pro Athlete ever (having achieved that title after turning Pro in Bodybuilding's WNBF at age 20 and turning Pro in Wrestling's WFX at age 23).

Mr. PEC-Tacular also holds another record: having appeared on the hit CBS reality series "Big Brother" more times than anyone in it's long history.

Mr. PEC-Tacular has millions of fans worldwide who either love him or love to hate him--similar to how fans react to John Cena in the WWE.
Yeah...still don't know why the guy is there even with all this crap. Him being the next Miz? Does anyone see that happening or the fact that they say he has millions of fans? What fans...I don't even know who the fuck this guy is.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Yeah...still don't know why the guy is there even with all this crap. Him being the next Miz? Does anyone see that happening or the fact that they say he has millions of fans? What fans...I don't even know who the fuck this guy is.
He was in two seasons of Big Brother, but the second time was by pure luck (a certain team won so he was allowed back in). He actually did quite well though and seems like a down to earth guy, this is just his character. Don't think he's as well known as The Miz was though and he certainly doesn't have millions of fans.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Source: Wrestleview

CBS Reality Star (and Two Sport Pro Athlete) Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz offered major Development Deal with TNA!

Mr. PEC-Tacular is already The Youngest 2-Sport Pro Athlete ever (having achieved that title after turning Pro in Bodybuilding's WNBF at age 20 and turning Pro in Wrestling's WFX at age 23).

That, is just silly and not true.

Mr. PEC-Tacular also holds another record: having appeared on the hit CBS reality series "Big Brother" more times than anyone in it's long history.

Twice

Mr. PEC-Tacular has millions of fans worldwide who either love him or love to hate him--similar to how fans react to John Cena in the WWE.

This is a strange opinion.

Even saying that people love him or hate him doesn't make sense .

That's the only reason that anybody would watch someone on tv, so comparing him to Cena is asinine.

Weird.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I have no idea why TNA want to use Team 3D's academy considering the fact that they produced the likes of Rob Terry, Rosie Lottalove, Jesse Neal and that new referee. If TNA want to still use that place, they should help by getting a few of the experienced guys on the roster to help to train them. I guess making their academy TNA's developmental helped out in terms of renewing Team 3D's contacts, but look at their previous recruits, especially Rosie and Terry.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Didn't see it here. Anyway, from PWInsider:

fpalm They're using Team 3D's academy as a developmental. That's not good at all.
It's not the school that's the problem, it's that TNA doesn't let anyone actually develop. They use the school's talent when they are still far too green. Not that I think Devon and Bubba are the best teachers but I doubt they're terrible.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Well, at least he loves to do body-presses, one of my favourite moves ever, I guess he has a lot of natural charisma aswell. Oh and he's a former WNBF too so if TNA had a wellness policy he would pass. Which makes me wonder why WWE didn't sign him in first place since they love guys with a look like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts