Wrestling Forum banner

Mr.McMahon Suffering Concussion-Like Symptoms after Big Show Attack

3K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  Jobberwacky 
#1 · (Edited)
#8 ·
shit happens. especially when senile old men are in a wresling ring. well this report is bullshit i could clearly see big show just misssing the top of his hair(extensions).

#9 ·
Oh, God. I'm at least halfway seriously expecting some kind of amnesia storyline where Vince thinks he's tagging with Big Show against DX or something when he gets to ringside on Sunday. Helping Show out because he's got nothing left in his noggin and forgetting that Laurinaitis is the current GM, thinking it's back in years past when he was just one of his favorite yes-men.

Surely they wouldn't do something that stupid, right? But of course, so long as it draws RATINGZ\! it must be grand, so whatever.

#10 ·
Oh, God. I'm at least halfway seriously expecting some kind of amnesia storyline where Vince thinks he's tagging with Big Show against DX or something when he gets to ringside on Sunday. Helping Show out because he's got nothing left in his noggin and forgetting that Laurinaitis is the current GM, thinking it's back in years past when he was just one of his favorite yes-men.
Oh no..
I can see it now...
He's going to come back saying its 1999...
fpalm

#13 ·
Who cares. Every year Vince is involved in a summer storyline. And it never works out.

2007 = Limo Explosion = Chris Benoit go nuts. No continunity whatsoever.
2008 = Million $ Mania = No continunity whatsoever.
2009 = Trump Buys Raw... only for Vince to buy it back and introduce Guest Hosts.
2010 = Nexus Attack = No continunity whatsoever.
2011 = Punk vs WWE = No continunity whatsoever.

And it's even worse now that we're getting Cena vs Big Show. NO. ONE. CARES.

#30 ·
The WWE is never good with continuity. In fact wrestling in general doesn't care about continuity.

#15 ·
Just watched the last few minutes of RAW again and I still can't get over how ridiculous that "punch" was. It wasn't even close. Tell me again, what does Big Show really do except injure people and botch at the most inopportune times?

#16 ·
Can someone please point out to me where there is a story of Vince suffering concussion-like symptoms?

#22 ·
Can't wait to see the flashback promos where they creatively use camera angles and special effects to make it look like Show made contact.

Or maybe WWE will surprise me and they'll turn a negative into a positive, re-writing it such that Big Show missed that badly on purpose and it was coordinated with Vince as a tactic against Cena.

#25 ·
Shame he didn't actually get hit in the side of the mouth full-force. That way he'd see how it feels to suffer from Bell's Palsy himself, fucking moron.

Anyway, I've heard alot about an 'amnesia' storyline being thrown around on here. Could be interesting despite how cheesy it sounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.