Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Yeah, that gust of wind Big Show's miss must have been really something.
:lol beat me to it, That must be some serious G-Force from the air behind that punch if it can cause concussions :vince2

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
But Randy Orton's punt was banned because of "concussion awareness" in the WWE?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
When did that happen? I thought he just quit using it because he was a face and the punt is (in kayfabe) essentially attempted murder.
Orton has tweeted about it himself actually when a fan asked why he no longer used the move.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
shit happens. especially when senile old men are in a wresling ring. well this report is bullshit i could clearly see big show just misssing the top of his hair(extensions).

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Oh, God. I'm at least halfway seriously expecting some kind of amnesia storyline where Vince thinks he's tagging with Big Show against DX or something when he gets to ringside on Sunday. Helping Show out because he's got nothing left in his noggin and forgetting that Laurinaitis is the current GM, thinking it's back in years past when he was just one of his favorite yes-men.

Surely they wouldn't do something that stupid, right? But of course, so long as it draws RATINGZ\! it must be grand, so whatever.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Oh, God. I'm at least halfway seriously expecting some kind of amnesia storyline where Vince thinks he's tagging with Big Show against DX or something when he gets to ringside on Sunday. Helping Show out because he's got nothing left in his noggin and forgetting that Laurinaitis is the current GM, thinking it's back in years past when he was just one of his favorite yes-men.
Oh no..
I can see it now...
He's going to come back saying its 1999...
fpalm

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Well its not like he would be anymore brain damaged than he already is

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Who cares. Every year Vince is involved in a summer storyline. And it never works out.

2007 = Limo Explosion = Chris Benoit go nuts. No continunity whatsoever.
2008 = Million $ Mania = No continunity whatsoever.
2009 = Trump Buys Raw... only for Vince to buy it back and introduce Guest Hosts.
2010 = Nexus Attack = No continunity whatsoever.
2011 = Punk vs WWE = No continunity whatsoever.

And it's even worse now that we're getting Cena vs Big Show. NO. ONE. CARES.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just watched the last few minutes of RAW again and I still can't get over how ridiculous that "punch" was. It wasn't even close. Tell me again, what does Big Show really do except injure people and botch at the most inopportune times?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Can someone please point out to me where there is a story of Vince suffering concussion-like symptoms?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts