Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts
More injuries to himself, more big pushes, more injuries to himself, more pushes, more saying ridiculously stupid things in the media, more injuries to himself, more injuries to himself, freaking out a bunch of the best and most experienced workers in the company with his recklessness, more injuries to himself, finally relegated to Superstars where he can only kill undercarders and given up on, working with Primo or Chris Masters all the time, more injuries to himself, no more saying ridiculously stupid things in the media because he couldn't get any interviews, but he'd say more ridiculously stupid things to dirtsheet writers and wrestling radio talk show hosts, more injuries to himself.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
This question again? Well he'd have had that fued with Orton, probably won the title and gone heel again, I dunno if he'd have any more injuries but it's all just one big guessing game because he's rotting in TNA right now.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I suspect a decent career, short world title reigns, hated by the IWC for his microphone gimmick but either way a major player in the company.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
He'd probably be an upper-midcarder, possibly a 1 or 2 time former world champ. He'd probably get injured often, so he would always be losing momentum. Not the top guy, but a top 5 guy on a brand.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
How do you think his career would have gone if he hadn't got released?
Well judging by the fact that he's currently more popular now then he's ever been before, I assume he would've done well.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I hate him in TNA, he sounds so stupid, over exaggerating his character way to much.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
He probably would have won the title. Hopefully he'll be back someday :)
He has a three year contract with TNA and he has a grudge against WWE, it isn't going to happen.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
He was very good. In 2006 the guy was ready to take the WWE by the balls. His entire year with Smackdown, especially his war with Taker, was great.

But then he had to go and be a dumbass

Now he's fat, out of shape, and making farting noises in his promos while calling himself an asshole, the 800 audience members assholes, the entire country assholes, and then the whole fucking planet earth is one giant asshole.

ASSHOLE~!

·
wish me luck
22,508 Posts
He was very good. In 2006 the guy was ready to take the WWE by the balls. His entire year with Smackdown, especially his war with Taker, was great.

But then he had to go and be a dumbass

Now he's fat, out of shape, and making farting noises in his promos while calling himself an asshole, the 800 audience members assholes, the entire country assholes, and then the whole fucking planet earth is one giant asshole.

ASSHOLE~!
:lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts