Discussion Starter #1
i am debuting my first raw
current roster.
heavyweight champion-batista
ic champion- shelton
tag team champion-regal, tajiri
womens champion-thrish

MONDAY, APRIL 4 2005 RAW L.A. CALIFORNIA

raw's intro plays, followed by fireworks.JR & KING welcome us to raw.
Randy orton's music plays and he comes out looking nice with a suite. he grabs the mic.
RANDY ORTON-"WHEN I FIRST CHALLENGED THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA...PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY SAID IT ALL. THE CRITIC SAID I COULD NEVER BEAT HIM. FIRST OFF, HE WAS 12 AND 0 AT WRESTLEMANIA'S. THAT'S 12 VICTORIES AND ZERO LOSSES. THAT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. BUT LAST NIGHT... I MAD HISTORY. I BECAME THE FIRST TO DEFEAT THE DEADMAN...AT A WRESTLEMANIA. I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF & CREW WHEN I SAY I STOLED THE NIGHT. DARE I SAY... I HAD THE GREATEST MATCH OF WRESTLEMANIA HISTORY."

suddenly.y2j's music plays and he comes out.

Y2J-"UH...HELLO!!??? DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY YOU HAD THE BEST MATCH LAST NIGHT? I DON'T THINK SO. HEY, I'LL ADMIT YOU HAD A GREAT MAYCH. BUT...THE ONLY THING YOU STOLED WAS THE MATCH ITSELF. TO PROVE THIS, LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE HUMONGOUS TRON. HIT IT, MONKEYS!!"

on the tiatron, it shows a clip of wm21. rko lowblows taker, rkos him and uses the ropes for the victory.

RKO IS P'D AND Y2J IS LAUGHING.

Y2J-"WHATS THE MATTER LITTLE RANDY."

RKO-"HEY! CUT THE CRAP!!"

Y2J-"WHAT? YOU WANNA GO!!??"

RKO-"YEAH!!LETS GO!! BUT NOT TONIGHT. NO, IM ALITTLE TIRED FROM THE ACTION LAST NIGHT. AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MATCH, HEH. NO,NO,NO,NO. THIS KIND OF MATCH NEEDS PROMOTON...SO WE'LL MEET IN 3 WEEKS...AT BACKLASH."

JR-"WOW!WHAT A MATCH AT BACKLASH. BUT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...TONIGHT, EVOLOUTION WILL FACE THE HEARTBREAKE KID SHAWN MICHEALS AND BATISTA! A DREAM TEAM TONIGHT!!"

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

MATCH #1-LA RESSISTANCE VS. REGAL AND TAJIRI FOR THE TAG TITLES.
tajiri and conway start off with tajiri using his kicks.tags regal and conway beats him down.later on..coach gets on the ropes and distracts the ref. tajiri mists conway, and regal does his signature finisher.
WINNER-REGAL,TAJIRI.

BACKSTAGE, FLAIR IS ON THE PHONE WITH HHH. MASTER COMES IN AND ASKS HIM TO WATCH HIS MATCH.

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

MATCH#2-CHRIS MASTERS VS. JOBBER. master easily makes the jobber tap out in 3 minutes.

JR AND KING TALK OF HALL OF FAME. REPLAYS HULK HOGAN LEGDROPPING MOHHAMED.

BACKSTAGE, HUSSAN IS P'D AT ERIC. SO ERIC MAKES HIM FACE KANE TONIGHT.

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

THRISH'S MUSIC HITS AND COMES OUT HOLDING THE TITLE.

THRISH-"LAST NIGHT...AT WRESTLEMANIA, I SHUT CHRISTY HEMMES MOUTH FOR GOOD. AND AS FOR LITTLE LITA, IF SHE WANTS SOME OF THIS..SHE CAN FORGET ABOUT IT."

CHRISTY'S THEME PLAYS AND SHE COMES FROM THE BACK AND ATTACKS HER. REFFEREES SEPERATE THEM.

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

BACKSTAGE, ERIC TELLS CHRISTY SHE'LL FACE THRISH AT BACKLASH.

MATCH#3-SHELTON,BENOIOT VS. CHRISTAIN,TYSON. benoiot makes tyson tap out around 10 minutes.benoiot grabs the mic.
BENOIOT-''HEY, SHELTON. I CHALLENGE YOU FOR THE INTERCONTENNTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ..AT BACKLASH."

SHELTON NODS IN ACCEPTANCE.

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

MATCH #4- MOHHAMED HUSSAN VS. KANE. kane chokeslams his way to victory in 8 minutes. edge attacks him with a chair then assaults mohhamed.

NEXT, JR SAYS, IS THE MAIN EVENT.

*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

MATCH#5- TRIPLEH, RIC FLAIR VS. HBK, BATISTA. hbk & ric lock up. rick headlocks hbk. he whips him and backdrops flair. hbk gets the crowd pumped.

*MATCH COMMERCIAL BREAKE*

back live, hbk & hhh are at it. hbk tags batista who make hhh tag ric. batista bomb to ric, followed by his victory.

WINNERS-BATISTA. HBK

hhh looks shocked. grabs mic.

HHH-" BATISTA! AT BACKLASH..YOU AN I GO AT IT. ONE...MORE...TIME!!
BUT THIS TIME...RIC FLAIR IS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE!!!"

THE END.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll continue this storyline tommorow or sometin'.(3-27-05)
tommorows my birthday and im going to casa bonita
CASA BONITA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M'KAY??

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, mabye just turn off your caps lock when people are talking and work on spelling. Also your new hear, so I'll just tell you, don't piss off 10mikebibby10 or just any one who has more posts than you.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
mr.bam said:
aight(code for alright)
Why do you give me the impression that u think everyone is dumb.

Lets look at this

"Y2J-"UH...HELLO!!??? "

Since when did Y2J start talking like William Regal?

"*COMMERCIAL BREAKE*"

Don't even start me on that

"JR AND KING TALK OF HALL OF FAME. REPLAYS HULK HOGAN LEGDROPPING MOHHAMED"

Who?

"benoiot grabs the mic.
BENOIOT-''HEY, SHELTON. I CHALLENGE YOU FOR THE INTERCONTENNTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ..AT BACKLASH."

loz ogod

"RANDY ORTON-"WHEN I FIRST CHALLENGED THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA...PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY. THEY SAID IT ALL. THE CRITIC SAID I COULD NEVER BEAT HIM. FIRST OFF, HE WAS 12 AND 0 AT WRESTLEMANIA'S. THAT'S 12 VICTORIES AND ZERO LOSSES. THAT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. BUT LAST NIGHT... I MAD HISTORY. I BECAME THE FIRST TO DEFEAT THE DEADMAN...AT A WRESTLEMANIA. I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE STAFF & CREW WHEN I SAY I STOLED THE NIGHT. DARE I SAY... I HAD THE GREATEST MATCH OF WRESTLEMANIA HISTORY."

Maybe you are trying to make Randy Orton's promo's realistic after all but he doesn't dribble that bad.

I'm gonna stop there but that is horrible.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
This is really, really bad. You need to improve alot and stop acting like a dickhead.

- colour
- Bold/Italics
- Length
- quality
- turn caps lock off
- use spell check
- backstage segmants
- interviews
If you improve on this you might be able to pull off a good show. Maybe.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
O.K. I read your show in about 5 minutes.If you don't know then that means it is dumb.You had some good matches but they were to short.I will name your tuff you did wrong.

POSITIVES

NOTHING!

NEGITIVES

- Making Randy Orton and Y2J look like a Dumbass's
- When the hell did Hulk Hogan leg drop Hussan?
- Who is the Jobber?
- Spelling sucked

I Can go on and on but i'd rather not make you feel like you suck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts