Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy might just sell pumps really well. But honestly every time I see him wrestle I can't help but cringe. The guy looks like a total wreck who is falling apart quickly, and it seems to be getting worse every time he smacks his head on the ground. Im honestly worried about the dudes health and brain damage.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You're right he looks a little worse every week and I honestly see him getting seriously hurt soon but thats the nature of the beast it comes with the job. Besides all that he really isn't all that good as the champ Im ready to see some one else with the belt Anderson is getting boring faster than I thought he would.:gun:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
It's not that he looks bad, he just looks like every bump he takes is brutal. Either he's an awesome seller, or he's frighteningly reckless.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally thought his title match tonight was good. Don't know what you're seeing.
Im saying the match was bad or he's a bad wrestler. I enjoyed the match. Im just talking about the overall condition of his mind and body each week.

and Yes I agree it is the nature of the beast

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Im saying the match was bad or he's a bad wrestler. I enjoyed the match. Im just talking about the overall condition of his mind and body each week.

and Yes I agree it is the nature of the beast
He is knowing to be a stiff worker maybe he willing to take a bumb as hard as he wants to give them, he really dose remind me of a Stone Cold and Rock hybrid when he works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts