Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the tights for sanctioned and pants for hardcore or unsanctioned

He can change it up
The problem with that is, in theory, he wouldn't wear the pants for a long long time. Tonight for example he didn't need to wear them.

But he did. And they look better.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
The problem with that is, in theory, he wouldn't wear the pants for a long long time. Tonight for example he didn't need to wear them.

True but tonight wasn't a real match either. It was barely over a minute long lol. If he was wrestling a regular legnth match tonight. I wonder if he would have been back in the shorts. Maybe cuz im use to him wrestling in shorts because of all his New Japan matches. So it doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts

..... I can’t really argue with that :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I like em both. Switch it up some.

Side note: I think Mox looks better in AEW period. It was a great move for him. I said in the Dynamite thread, you can just feel the energy and aura coming off of him. He’s on a whole other level right now.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
I always preferred the pants, but the tights grew on me. Especially since his physique is looking much better. I don't think he could pull those off if he was scrawny like his fcw days or when he was super skinny in 2015.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
True but tonight wasn't a real match either. It was barely over a minute long lol. If he was wrestling a regular legnth match tonight. I wonder if he would have been back in the shorts. Maybe cuz im use to him wrestling in shorts because of all his New Japan matches. So it doesn't bother me.

So you want them to spoil wether he’s working a squash or a full length match based on his attire? Dumbest idea I’ve heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
So you want them to spoil wether he’s working a squash or a full length match based on his attire? Dumbest idea I’ve heard.

They already tell you a wrestler is a working a squash when they put the graphic up there saying that they will in action.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts

Thanks again for trolling and making something out of nothing. The fact he was wrestling Michael Nakazama supposed match length lol.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I agree. I said a few weeks ago how horrible and generic the tights looked on him and that he should go back to wearing pants. It fits his personality more that he wouldn't bother wearing conventional wrestling attire whenever he wrestles

·
526 Posts
As a barber it bothers me big time. He's clearly trying to hide his hairline.

Anyway, I've been with the camo pants look since day one. The shorts made sense in Japan but not now. Imagine taking those bumps on Saturday in tiny shorts? Yikes.

:bush
Yeah... and he should try to cover it... but not like THAT

1 - 20 of 33 Posts