Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a sub-forum on men of wrestling, cool photos of wrestlers (male) and such.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'm sure this has been discussed and there's not enough demand for it. There are comparitively only a handful of females who post here.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
wait you are a woman right?

anyway we have like a 2% female member percentage so i doubt it will happen.

and it isn't very fair that there would be a big MOW section like u r describing and a tiny little WOW section that is on here now

·
Banned
709 Posts
Yea. Postimg Men will probaly be bad
for the forum

·
15,672 Posts
Old Skool said:
and it isn't very fair that there would be a big MOW section like u r describing and a tiny little WOW section that is on here now
Where is the description of any section being "big"?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEY HEY HEY, I´m a man, i didn´t mean like i wanna see undertaker in bra and panty. I mean like i dunna.. Chris Benoit holding the WWE title or A blody HHH doing a pedigree on HBK. I dont want to see wrestler like modeling, i wanna see em wrestling. Just cool pics of them.

·
15,672 Posts
Zhaakal said:
HEY HEY HEY, I´m a man, i didn´t mean like i wanna see undertaker in bra and panty. I mean like i dunna.. Chris Benoit holding the WWE title or A blody HHH doing a pedigree on HBK. I dont want to see wrestler like modeling, i wanna see em wrestling. Just cool pics of them.
If you want to post pics then go ahead. There isn't enough demand for a whole forum for it. Just make sure they all go in their appropriate forums, whether it's Raw, TNA, PPV or whatever.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, i love BB's post.

If people want to see that surely you can just start a thread in Wrestling Forums!??

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Exactly my point, so i guess the questions answered?!

NEXT? lol

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Babyboy, ummm, dammit!

oh wait

no

1 - 16 of 16 Posts