Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my threads last night was 'moved', can somebody tell me what this means exactly? and, if it has been literally moved somewhere else, where is it? or does it not work like that. Seeking info here! :D

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
it means it has been moved to another spot. Like if you post a video game topic in WWE, they will move it to video game section, and will say at the top

·
Administrator
59,160 Posts
You can always search your own threads/posts to see where a topic has been moved too. I normally leave a temporary redirect link if I move something.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at to be honest, you've made 4 threads (one of them is this one).

Your Mass Effect 3 thread is still in the videogames section but there was already a 40+ page thread on Mass Effect 3 and your thread asking about age minimums at wrestling shows is still in the General WWE section along with your thread about Lesnar/Goldberg which should of been in the WWE DVD thread. But the most recent posts in those threads were around a month ago.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help guys.
Hm, thats strange, As I created a thread the night before which got 'moved' - so dunno why thats not showing up.

·
Administrator
33,777 Posts
If you mean this one "When they're good, they're good!" then it was merged with the raw discussion thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts