Pain
Tap Out Probability

Then rate both out of 10.

Technique - Hells Gate
Pain - Lion Tamer
Tap Out Probability - I honestly don't know but perhaps Hells Gate

Lion Tamer 9.5/10
Hells Gate 9/10

Thats my opinion, now lets hear yours :).

LION TAMER

HELLS GATE

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Well this is pretty tough because they never just slap on the Liontamer/Hell's gate randomly without a tap out. If they are applied, the person taps like a bitch. But My favourite is definetly the Liontamer, not just cause of Jericho, imo it's just a great looking and painful move

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
gotta go with the gogoplata. The undertaker is so hardcore addicted to MMA he picked an even more legit move to replace his triangle, credit for that.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Liontamer. I've been in that bitch before and the dude applying it had his knee in the back of my head, and damn near snapped my spine, or at least it felt like it :p

I'm not just saying it because I'm a Jericho mark, i swear.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Lion Tamer. Not only is it painful as fuck but the person applying it isn't putting themselves in a position to be pinned. Moves like Hell's Gate should be kept in MMA cos they don't make perfect sense in wrestling.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Technique - Hells Gate
Pain - Lion Tamer
Tap Out Probability - Hell's Gate (only person I've seen NOT tap out to it is Shawn Michaels)

Lion Tamer - 9
Hell's Gate - 9.5

It's close between them. Lion Tamer looks like it hurts like fuck, but Hell's Gate really does fuckin hurt. Seriously, one of the most painful experiences of my life.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lion Tamer. Not only is it painful as fuck but the person applying it isn't putting themselves in a position to be pinned. Moves like Hell's Gate should be kept in MMA cos they don't make perfect sense in wrestling.
I was thinking the Hell's Gate but after hearing this you make a pretty good arguement. I like the technique of Hell's gate more but the other 2 go to Lion Tamer

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Hell's Gate wins for you in MMA, but the Undertaker rarely loses when he applies that. I can hardly remember the last time Jericho made someone tap out to the Lion Tamer or the Walls of Jericho. I like the Lion Tamer more, but just barely.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
If they were both invented today, I'd have to go with the Lion-tamer. Plus the Hell's Gate just screams homo-eroticism.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts