Wrestling Forum banner

Who thinks the private messages box should be moved to the top of the page?

• Move to the top!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Leave at the bottom!

Votes: 6 66.7%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
ummm...

don't care?

when I get one it comes up with a pop up box thing anyways.

people don't get them that often anyways, it woulud just be in the way.

I'm making chow mein, want some?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
don't be lazy and scroll down to check it

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
christopheR. said in post #2 :
I'm making chow mein, want some?
I'll have some :p

The drop down box doesn't come up for me for some gay reason, but it's not like I have to work very hard to move my middle finger and scroll down to the bottom of the main page :argh:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
did you ever recieve a message?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It might be seen as a problem if it was something important, but the Private Messaging? Don't be lazy. How much time would this save you? Seconds?

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Yeah, rearranging the who site to compensate for your laziness is stupid.

(christopheR stop spamming.)

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Originally posted by Chainsaw
Yeah, rearranging the who site to compensate for your laziness is stupid.

(christopheR stop spamming.)
I was trying to imply even harder that this didn't matter after his second post backing up his statement. LK beat me to it.

I'm so sorry it will never happen again :sad:

whatever.. screw it I'm going to bed.

N

·
0 Posts
I had it up there for a few seconds last year. Didn't think it looked good. Moved it back to the bottom.

The JavaScript window DOES work now. You just have to make sure your browser allows JS and your pop-up stopper doesn't block that type of JS.

B

·
0 Posts
It still doesn't work for me. On BBW, it works fine, so I don't think it would be my pop up stopper.

N

·
0 Posts
Trust me, it DOES work. If it works for me, it will work for you all. (If you're using IE6 and shit like me)

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Originally posted by Nitemare
Trust me, it DOES work. If it works for me, it will work for you all. (If you're using IE6 and shit like me)
it comes up for me, it says "you have a new private message, click ok to go to your inbox"

after clicking ok it does nothing. That would be Norton Internet Security and pop-up blockers etc. But even with that on it still comes up, so yeah works for me.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Hm, works for me perfect, also if you really wanted to check for PM's im sure it would be easier to click User CP and check it there as thats at the top of the page unless you have a shitty connection. Also you can clikc 'End' on your keyboard (near the Delete button!) and that takes me to the bottom of the page so... Meh.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
STOP IT CHRISTOPHER! <3.

Anyway, l say leave it down the bottom, don't be too lazy to just scroll down to the bottom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts