Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a lot of wrestlers who were wasted when they had amazing talent.

For this, I mean ones contract who has been expired and doesn't wrestle for WWE anymore.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
kurt angle. WWE really should have been more accommodating to him going to rehab and taking on a lighter schedule. Think he was under contract for quite a long time but vince let him out of it.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
The Bad Guy, Scott Hall. Should have been WWE Champion.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Kaval/Low-Ki comes to mind right away. They did absolutely nothing with him.

But overall career-wise I'd say Owen Hart. Sure he got titles and had some great matches, but the way they pushed him against Bret in 94 showed so much main event promise, but after that he sort of drifted to the background for the rest of his career. It was totally backwards "oh you just put on some classics with your brother and became the best heel in the company this year - now youre gonna spend the next 4 years in random tag teams and never contend for the world title again"

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Muhammad Hassan comes to mind.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Kaval. (from what ive seen)

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'll go with Chris Harris, aka Braden Walker. Unlike everyone else mentioned so far, he only got three weeks of appearances on ECW to see if he was good enough before he was cut. He should have been given more of a chance.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Kaval, MVP, Shelton Benjamin

·
Banned
1,060 Posts
This guy right here is a great shout.

Kofi Kingston has been wasted ever since the feud with Orton, in which it looked as though he would be sky-rocketed to the Main Event scene in a much needed face position. It seems as though the infamous botch held him down, but he's improved since then and still no re-push.

Other wasted wrestlers:
- Carlito
- Kaval (why didn't they get some great matches out of him I would never know)
- Rob Van Dam
- Trent Barretta

1 - 20 of 30 Posts