Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know an argument can be made that just about every wrestling match is unrealistic compared to a fight, but let's talk about mindblowingly crazy unrealistic things that have happened in wrestling. Let's face it there has been some SUPER illogical shit that has happened in this sport we love. It's usually funny to think about how crazy these bookers/writers/promoters can be with this stuff.

Here are a couple of examples that come right to my mind. One would be in WCW in 1995 at Halloween Havoc when The Big Show fell off the side of the arena roof in the SUMO MONSTER TRUCK competition against Hulk Hogan, only to show up like 30 mins later and beat Hogan in the main event. I thought that was BS even when I was like 7 years old. Another was when nWo hit the Rock with a semi-truck in 2002 in the build up for Hogan/Rock only for The Rock to show up perfectly fine a week later.

So what are some other crazy unrealistic events that have happened in the history of wrestling that come to your mind?

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
Rey Mysterio easily destroying monster type wrestlers when he is nothing more then a cruiserweight wrestler. I remember when there was actual weight classes in wrestling, the heavyweights were far superior then the light-heavyweights as it should be cause it was understandable and believable. I remember light heavyweights was seriously struggling against heavyweights let alone monster type athletes. But with Rey Mysterio- he easily break all of them down without breaking a sweat, very unrealistic and overrated at that.

I would demonstrate the Miz winning the WWE Championship to be unrealistic but he got an excuse of being a cowardly Heel which he is suited perfectly in the role then any other wrestler in WWE history.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.