Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most underrated WCW PPV in my opinion would have to be one during their dying days, Starrcade 2000.

Anybody else here got one?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
back in the day I enjoyed Great American BAsh in 2000, dunno why I did but whatever. Probably because I got to see Sting fall from very great height.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Great American Bash 1991. Once you got past the 'We want flair' chants that lasted through the three hour PPV and mildly enjoyable main event, you still got a pretty bad PPV.

·
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back in the day I enjoyed Great American BAsh in 2000, dunno why I did but whatever. Probably because I got to see Sting fall from very great height.
The stunt double Sting landed on foam, right?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Yeah, but you don't think of stuntdoubles when you're 10 years old!...

Anyways I can't say I was a fan of WCW, even when it was the NWO stuff. I watched it because it was wrestling, loved it back then, still do.

·
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, but you don't think of stuntdoubles when you're 10 years old!...

Anyways I can't say I was a fan of WCW, even when it was the NWO stuff. I watched it because it was wrestling, loved it back then, still do.
I was 7 at the time, and I honestly thought WCW was out of business that time. After the umpteenth reincarnation of the nWo in December 1999, I just got tired and switch back to WWF, permanently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts