Wrestling Forum banner

Most Underrated Theme Songs?

3990 Views 57 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  The People's H2O
Post 3 of your favorite theme songs that no one really talks about:

I feel the jazzy remix of the Nation theme was the best. Not sure why it was the least used.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
885 Posts
1. Christian`s theme from 2001 is the most underrated.

2. Eric Bischoff`s theme made by Tito&Tarantula dont get credit at all while it is one of my personal favorites.

3. Aces&Eights 1st theme Deadmans hand(instrumental).

Those 3 came to my mind first.

EDIT. And yet again ,i cant put youtubevideos here. All i can manage to do with my birdbrains is whiteboxes. Help?

· Tunnel Snakes Rule
523 Posts
1. Christian`s theme from 2001 is the most underrated.

2. Eric Bischoff`s theme made by Tito&Tarantula dont get credit at all while it is one of my personal favorites.

3. Aces&Eights 1st theme Deadmans hand(instrumental).

Those 3 came to my mind first. For example, if you have the youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy11vsOdI3Y you only put in the "zy11vsOdI3Y"

EDIT. And yet again ,i cant put youtubevideos here. All i can manage to do with my birdbrains is whiteboxes. Help?
You don't wrap the full youtube link in.

· Registered
2,527 Posts
For all the shitty generic themes TNA has made these two were done to perfection.

· A Genetic Jackhammer
1,082 Posts
The Brood.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts

Couldn't stand it initially. Eventually grew on me huge out of nowhere, as it fit perfectly for the original Nexus.
*sigh* Also reminds me of how poorly the nexus angle was handled. Alas, I do not want to derail here.

:lel

Before the trolls get to it...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.