Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
As far as on this site, Swagger is very underrated on his matches. He puts on some great stuff.

· Banned
2,700 Posts
How is Hassan underrated? Most everyone loved the character and think it's retarded how Vince chose to handle the whole situation.

Are we talking about underrated by fans or by there booking? Shelton and Christian neither one are underrated by fans, only Vince.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
I think the term underrated isn't used properly sometimes, for me underrated are people like Zack Ryder or Chavo Guerrero who doesn't seem to be able to get over despite their skill and charisma, can be wrong thought ^^

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Obviously the term is subject to opinion. HaI'm surprised Umaga didn't receive the credit he deserved while he wrestled. I remember people complaining when they read something that said Vince was going to push him to the moon. Watch some of his matches. The fans (mostly IWC) underrated him and vastly underappreciated him.

· Banned
2,700 Posts
Obviously the term is subject to opinion. HaI'm surprised Umaga didn't receive the credit he deserved while he wrestled. I remember people complaining when they read something that said Vince was going to push him to the moon. Watch some of his matches. The fans (mostly IWC) underrated him and vastly underappreciated him.
Notice I didn't mention him, as I agree he and Chavo were the only ones mentioned in your post who were truly underrated.

Cody Rhodes is, right now in my opinion, an underrated guy.

Shelton Benjamin isn't underrated by anyone in the IWC. It is fucking unanimous that Vince wasted him during his time with the company

· Registered
255 Posts
Currently, the most underrated superstar is Yoshi Tatsu hands down. He gets a good pop for his matches, he has a unique style, yet the last time i saw him he was tagging with Mark Henry.

Over the course of his career, i would say that Steven Regal is pretty underrated. He was a great heel, always got a good reaction. I don;t think everyone is supposed to win the World Championship, but when guys like the Miz and Swagger get top title reigns, it seems a shame that Regal never made it up there. (i know that it may have been partly his fault re: drugs).

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Currently, the most underrated superstar is Yoshi Tatsu hands down. He gets a good pop for his matches, he has a unique style, yet the last time i saw him he was tagging with Mark Henry.

Over the course of his career, i would say that Steven Regal is pretty underrated. He was a great heel, always got a good reaction. I don;t think everyone is supposed to win the World Championship, but when guys like the Miz and Swagger get top title reigns, it seems a shame that Regal never made it up there. (i know that it may have been partly his fault re: drugs).
AS I stated in another thread, foreign superstars will always be underrated in wwe, the only hope they have to be big is to become top heels (and as you stated is ridiculous that sir Steven "william" regal never had a world title reign)

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Underrated to whom? Guys like Christian and Zack Ryder are in no way underrated on this forum. If we're talking talking underrated to both the fans and the company, I'd say guys like Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, Uso brothers, Chavo, Masters, Zeke, and Reks are of the few that apply.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.