Wrestling Forum banner

Which was Mick Foley's most successful alter ego?

• Mick Foley

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Mankind

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Cactus Jack

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dude Love

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup peepz?

I was wondering this the other day, and when it comes down to it, there's no doubt that Mankind is the most successful alter ego of Mick Foley. Though, others might have other opinions, so I'm making this thread with a pole to see who you think is the most successful alter ego of Mick Foley. (Mick Foley himself is included and it's only his WWE personas I count)

Other question: Which alter ego did you like the most?

·
Asuka
96,473 Posts
Obviously Mankind is his most successful alter ego, that's the alter ego that he won all his major championships off of. He was also in the highest rated segment in Raw history, as Mankind. I think that's a shame, though. I thought Cactus Jack was far more intriguing. He should've gotten a WWE Championship run as Cactus Jack.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I think towards the end there his alter egos all merged into one. The Super Foley gets my vote.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mankind is the most successful one, but to be honest, he always displayed a high level of energy as Cactus Jack that was incomparable with the other personas.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Tricky, Mankind obviously gave him the most kayfabe success in WWE/F but, as Mick points out in The Hardcore Diaries, Commisioner Foley was more popular and he drew reasonably well as himself in TNA when he held the title. Then again, Cactus Jack, on the basis that it was a successful gimmick in WWF, WCW and ECW as well as several tours of Japan over a 10 year period, can't be ignored. Really the only thing we can say with any degree of certainty is that Dude Love was his least successful alter ego :agree:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts