Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd start a thread to ask everyone most shocking moment in WWE, a moment that just took you by complete and utter surprise, the moment that left your mouth open and your jaw on the floor!

Mine would have to be Mankind being thrown from HITC, one of the moment famous in history i know but it really did leave me :eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yea Undertaker throwing Mankind off the top was pretty crazy. I watched it no telling how many times. I didn't know about CM Punks famous "shoot" at first, so I thought it was somewhat real for a little bit.

Non-scripted, probably Owen Hart and Chris Benoit.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Austin siding with vince WM17
also not a most shocking moment but i was really surprised to see the rock losing in the main event in WM16

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
John Cena overcoming all odds over and over again. What a shock.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hogan's heel turn was in WCW not WWE.

For me it's Austin joining Vince and Vince buying WCW(didn't have internet at the time).

·
Registered
592 Posts
Mankind thrown off the HITC
Big Boss Man hanging
CM Punk's "shoot" promo
Edge & Lita live sex celebration

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Mines mankind v Taker HIAC but when he got chokeslammed THROUGH the cage.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Theres been many shocking moments in WWE

Owen Hart's death I know we didnt see it but knowing what happened shows how shocking that incident was

Katie Vick storyline WTF was Vince thinking creating that storyline?

Mae Young giving birth to a hand WTF Vince another sick storyline

Undertaker hanging Big Boss Man I know it was all fake but seriously me watching that when I was alot younger was sickening

Vince and the limo blowing up that was just weird and the Benoit deaths happened right after this so maybe that was saving grace Vince stopping that storyline. Although the Benoit deaths was another thing that shocked me at how he could murder his own family

Edge/Lita affair in real life that was brought onto tv and put into a storyline with Matt being fired then brought back attacking Edge and then somehow Kane was involved by marrying Lita. WTF???

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Owen's Death

Taker throwing Foley off the HIAC

Punk's shoot promo

1 - 20 of 73 Posts