Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
Sable. Everything about her was sex appeal, and WWE exploited it to the fullest. The catsuits, stripping her clothes off, painting her boobs etc.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Early days Trish Stratus has to be up there.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Sable

·
Actually in The Business
1,057 Posts
Depends on what you define as exploit. Essentially exploit means to utilize something. Other definitions include giving an unfair advantage over someone else. As for exploiting their sexuality, during the attitude era they were all exploited in that way. Sable was certainly used for her sex appeal in many ways from playboy to her catchphrase 'this is for all the women who want to be me, and for all the men who came to see me'. But you could make an argument for pretty much everyone who was seen as sexual.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Sable probably, Torrie was up there too in that same vein. But that was the era, most of the divas were eye candy especially when they were still posing for Playboy (Which I wish would still happen but hey =( )

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sable & Torrie

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Katie Vick

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Trish Stratus, if for the bark like a dog segment alone. Also, Terri Runnels. Remember when she was the horny little devil?

Or The Kat (though she wasn't really around too long).

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sable def has to be the top choice...but you can make an argument that everybody in the Attitude Era was exploited from the countless Bikini Contests, Bra and Pantie Matches, to almost every diva having a storyline where they was involved sexually with a Male wrestler....im not complaining it was great TV and all the Divas got more Tv time then they do now

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Considering it's his daughter vince never really made sure steph wasn't exploited on weekly basis.... tits out, shorts skirts and every close up camera angle that was possible without being in her cleavage lol

So she's gotta rank pretty high.

Most of the AE girls were doing swim suit segments week to week also.

then mickey probably had the most upskirt moments than any other diva.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts