• WWO

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • NWF

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • LOW

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • AWA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(sorry couldn't remember others my memory sucks)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was just wondering what do you think is the best be the booker show?
sorry i screwed up some of the options sorry.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
The fact that the only one you put in that actually runs all the time is Afterlife, then that, but half those shows have barely begun.

You should have added RoG, New WWE, NGW and a few others.

Half those I've never heard of. So, I'm sorry, but the most popular is obviously Rise of Glory in terms of both number of replies and views.

No offence but this is a pointless thread. Maybe if you had of looked around first and wrote a few down to add then it would have actually meant something, but it doesnt. Oh well, one vote for Afterlife (the only long running thread mentioned)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
old skool you forgot mine and kermacks the WWE: version 1.0. but since I am loyal to thoes who are friends of mine I gave to votes one for the low and another for othere otherwise known as the WWE: version 1.0

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
I'd say Rise Of Glory since it has more views then any thread and more posts in any thread in BTB l don't think.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Since Afterlife was the only one up there i voted for Afterlife because i like their shows and i like their creative writing skills they are both really good and i give them boys praises.

The Champ is Here
what?..... who?..... Mike Jones

†Psycho Jay†

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
One of the following:

WWE Rebirth, WWE Rise of Glory, New Generation Wrestling, WWE by orton17 and WWE Afterlife.

A-Dust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts