Wrestling Forum banner

What are you most sick of hearing about?

• Ratings

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Cena Heel Turn

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Is CM Punk a draw

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other/None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's about time we dropped the ratings topic. Besides the fact that they are inaccurate to begin with, the ratings have basically been the same for the past several years and yet every week people talk about what the ratings are and compare them to the Attitude Era. WWE is loaded with money and will always have its steady fanbase so they are not losing sleep over the rating dropping 2 tenths of a point from the previous week. Get over the ratings already.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Triple H burying people nearly every time he wins a match. I don't like Trips but the burying thing is annoying as fuck.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Going back a few months here, but when Christian first dropped the belt to Orton. It had not even been aired yet and it was already on overkill.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Too much and too many pro and anti CM Punk threads. This board gets disgustingly littered with Punk threads. One is all we need, just one stickied thread. Its getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Triple H burying people nearly every time he wins a match. I don't like Trips but the burying thing is annoying as fuck.

This. Even when he is semi-retired he cannot help himself from burying people.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Over-speculation in general tbh. Don't get me wrong, speculation can be good and as fans sometimes it's all we can do, but you tend to find the most irritating threads where people talk in circles, tend to be most speculation. As well as offering opinion as fact. The truth of it is it's always a small core of people chatting shit, and most of the speculation is pointless (like who would win in a real fight? Who the fuck cares...)

If I never saw another CM Punk vs the Rock thread again, I'd die happy.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Ratings.

Or more the fact that people try to be experts about ratings when really, unless you work in that industry, you don't know shit.

Both CM Punk hate and love is annoying, when it's just some asshole saying just one thing and not actually discussing something. Same with The Rock love and hate.

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
The most obnoxiously over-discussed WWE topic is how horrible the "PG Era" is compared to The Attitude Era. I wish people would just get over it already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts