Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion, which films are Under-rated and Over-rated.

Over-rated: Inception and Avatar

Under-rated: ???

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I don't know about over-rated, but I think 2:37 is one of the most underrated movies of all time. The film has barely any recognition.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
I hate Inception. Worst movie I forced myself to watch from start to finish last year. Every minute I watched I felt like something inside of me was dying. I'd rather want to watch all WWE movies, one after another, no breaks, for seven days straight, than watching 10 minutes of Inception again. As soon as a time machine is invented, I'll pay whatever money necessary to use it going back through time, blinding myself in 2010 with barbed wire before I was able to watch "it".
As a result I obviously would have never seen Inception, which means it wouldn't be necessary for me to travel back in time to blind myself. My eyes would still work just fine and I would have never seen Inception.

I win.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Inception is freaking amazing, it's really long but yet fantastic.

most over-rated:"fast and furious tokyo drift",it's just crappy compared to the others most under-rated:"Shutter Island", it's just amazing from the beginning to the end

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I hate Inception. Worst movie I forced myself to watch from start to finish last year. Every minute I watched I felt like something inside of me was dying. I'd rather want to watch all WWE movies, one after another, no breaks, for seven days straight, than watching 10 minutes of Inception again. As soon as a time machine is invented, I'll pay whatever money necessary to use it going back through time, blinding myself in 2010 with barbed wire before I was able to watch "it".
As a result I obviously would have never seen Inception, which means it wouldn't be necessary for me to travel back in time to blind myself. My eyes would still work just fine and I would have never seen Inception.

I win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts