• Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's a landslide between Lita and Sable, but I would give the nod to Lita. Terrible mic skills, but she had a connection with the fans that most divas don't have. Very good ring ability, and her matches with Trish have always been good...I think her and Trish were even in the main event of RAW!

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
It's close between Chyna, Trish and Lita. Most likely Chyna, though.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'd say for loudness of pops over a sustained period of time, followed by the amount of heel heat she got, Lita.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I'd reckon Trish, Lita, Steph & Chyna, but I'm not quite sure in what order. They all got massive reactions for sustained periods

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think Chyna is the most over diva, and lita come second. Lita always got a good pop when she still with matt and jeff

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Lita was over like rover as a babyface. Outpopping the other girls on the roster on a weekly basis and getting loud chants and cheers constantly.

Trish, Steph, Sable and Chyna come close too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think it's a landslide between Lita and Sable, but I would give the nod to Lita. Terrible mic skills, but she had a connection with the fans that most divas don't have. Very good ring ability, and her matches with Trish have always been good...I think her and Trish were even in the main event of RAW!
Sable?? really , i think she started strong to be honest but wouldnt be in most peoples top 5. She has been known to cause alot of trouble backstage and has never been loyal to wrestling

Ive gone for Miss Elizabeth, i suppose it depends on your age and when you got into wrestling but she's been for nearly 35 years regarded as "The First Lady of Wrestling"

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think Chyna is number one. She was getting massive reactions.

Lita, Trish and Steph were all very, very over too. Lita moreso as a face and as a heel imo. So...

Chyna>>Lita>>Trish/Steph.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts