Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,013 Posts
Re: Most Money you ever won on Scratch offs/Gambling/Etc..

One time a Asian fellow walked up to the roulette table and never played before. He put a stack of chips down on 32 while he asked the dealer how to play, while she was explaining she told him he should pick his chips up so that he doesn't bet all his money on one number until he understood the rules but he didn't speak good English and by the time he understood it was too late to take back bets. It fucking landed on 32 and he won $8500 :done

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,856 Posts
Re: Most Money you ever won on Scratch offs/Gambling/Etc..

Won like $370 in a session on roulette. I lost 500 the next time I went lol.

Ben getting into Poker lately and won like 50 dollars last time, so trying to play that more, its the only game where you don't play against the house

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Ugh for a short bit I thought I might have won a little over $200,000 this morning on Fantasy 5. I knew the winning numbers looked familiar and I had the first 3 but the last 2 I did not. So all I got was $9.50

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
A couple of years ago I was on vacation on the Gold Coast and my dad and I put on a Keno and won $550.
Straight after that we put on a mystery trifecta on a local greyhound race and won, and it got us over $1000.

Our first 2 bets and we made over $1550 so we stopped while we had it. Then my mum came into the bar and played the machines for a little bit and won $200.

It paid for our trip so it worked out well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Many say that it is not possible to win money on sports betting / poker / lottery etc. I never understood why they say that. However, I am convinced that gambling money is possible. I can say with certainty this from my own experience. I have been playing idn poker for some time. I have often won quite good amounts. That is why I say that it is possible to earn money from poker. I do not play professionally at international tournaments, but I tend towards it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts