Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate reading a top 10 list of people's 'top wrestlers of all time' that consist of people of the last 20 years.

If people make a list, make sure you make it credible with people from the last 100 years. Doesn't matter if you haven't seen them but atleast read an article on them. You find a name of wikipedia (eg Lou Thesz) and learn about his career, best matches, top fueds.

Watch the Legends of Wrestling roundtables because you will be taught wrestling 101 and know everything there is to know about professional wrestling.

If anyone's top 10 list looks like this

1 Flair 2 HBK 3 Hart 4 Austin 5 Rock 6 Savage 7 Undertaker 8 Cena 9 Benoit 10 HHH

then at least call it TOP TEN OF THE 80s and 90s.

Heres a list I came across that passionate fans should look at and then decide who is THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME.

http://www.wrestlingperspective.com/100wrestlers.html

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Interesting read. The points were well-reasoned and backed up even if I didn't agree with all of them. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
great article. i'd love to know who these wrestling "experts" are and how they are wrestling experts. i'm glad jerry lawler is in the conversation. imo, he's one of the most underrated wrestlers ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts