Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most kids could not care less about WWE. I probably should of made a thread on this the other month when I went to a house show but I forgot so I will make it now. Kids dont like or understand wrestling. I saw this for myself last month. Their were kids falling asleep in the crowd just 30 minutes into the show and I have seen kids go home early from shows as it is to loud. Ok they get the parents to buy them the merchandise, but they neither care or understand what wrestling actually is. Why the WWE use kids as their target audience I will never know. You see kids in the front row bored out their faces when die hard wrestling fans couldn't get a front row seat because these little kids who know nothing get spoilt by their parents only to not enjoy the show. This thread has probably been done before and I understand their are many threads on WWE being PG. But the amount of times I have seen kids at shows leave early crying or falling asleep makes me really angry. WWE should be using their target audience to people who care.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Maybe it's just boring to them like it is to damn near everyone else these days? Kids seemed to love wrestling during the Golden Era, New Generation and Attitude Era.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Of course. There's a reason the PPV crowds are more lively, in comparison to Raw / Smackdown, where the kids come in flocks. They're there to see a few select wrestlers, and don't cheer for anyone else.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
You'd get more kids watching if it wasn't aimed at them.

Thats how it works, they like stuff they aren't supposed/allowed to.

But teens are definitely more into UFC now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Of course. There's a reason the PPV crowds are more lively, in comparison to Raw / Smackdown, where the kids come in flocks. They're there to see a few select wrestlers, and don't cheer for anyone else.
This is the correct answer, they only want to see Cena, maybe hornswoggle and Santino, they couldnt give a fuck about any other wrestler.

Plus dont expect them to understand wrestling as the way smarks do for Satan's sake.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I think the kids care, but only about certain wrestlers. I hate the fact that they aim towards kids but they do a decent job of it.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,533 Posts
Vince is the man, who loves wrestling the most in the world. The only thing he loves more, than wrestling is money.

·
Banned
175 Posts
I think Vince has lost his guts, he doesn't take chances and maybe he's gone soft. He clings to Cena like glue and depends on past Superstars but doesn't put over his own people on the current roster. Why should most fans even care, they don't seem to.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Speaking myself as someone who was a young teen during the Attitude Era, watching stuff like that that we weren't supposed to was way cooler than those pussies playing Pokemon.

Over a decade later, the product may have changed, society may have changed, but kids are still kids.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts