Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are moves that look or are very weak. If say the Walls of Jericho, FU/AA, and Edge's Spear.

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let someone to put you in the Walls and you're tapping out immediately.

I'd say Santino's cobra.
I have, it didn't hurt until he put into a Liontamer. Oh, good times with with friends. No something that hurts is the Figure Four. My knees' ligaments felt like they were deteriorating right in front of me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The FU/Attitude adjustment. It would certainly hurt if he did that to me simply because I'm not trained to take bumps but damn that thing looks ineffective.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
People's Elbow. It would be one thing if he was driving his elbow into the guy with all his weight, like this:

But the way he does it, it looks like it's barely touching.

And lion-tamer? Really? A grown man driving his knee into your lower back isn't painful? It sure was to me.

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
People's Elbow. It would be one thing if he was driving his elbow into the guy with all his weight, but they way he does it, it looks like it's barely touching.

And lion-tamer? Really? A grown man driving his knee into your lower back isn't painful? It sure was to me.
I was saying the Liontamer is, but the Boston Crab looks and is pityful.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I was saying the Liontamer is, but the Boston Crab looks and is pityful.
Well it's been years, but I remember the boston crab hurting too if they wrenched it in tight.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
the GTS

granted it would legit hurt if done properly but the way Punk does it often looks horrible
The way opponents sell the GTS is often horrible you mean to say.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts