Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Always sees what you don't
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Linda, us WWE fans are behind you 100%! This is the biggest night in WWE history - finally we will get our own senator who can push our agenda and make sure that the WWE is no longer attacked by the liberal media.

And of course, Vince wants this :) For everything you have ever done for me Vince, I want this for you too. Go Linda!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
DAMN YOU LIBERALS!

On a more related note, technically the most important nights in WWE history were the nights were Buddy Rogers won the first WWWF championship, the night Hogan bodyslammed Andre, and that night were Mick Foley told The Rock about his life with hilarious consequences. We were all loling.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I'm pretty sure she's not winning.
Even if she did win, I would be hoping that her main objective isn't to make sure WWE gets positive media.
And I'm pretty sure it wasn't only the "liberal" media attacking WWE before she ran for office.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Come on Linda, us WWE fans are behind you 100%! This is the biggest night in WWE history - finally we will get our own senator who can push our agenda and make sure that the WWE is no longer attacked by the liberal media.

And of course, Vince wants this :) For everything you have ever done for me Vince, I want this for you too. Go Linda!
What has Vince done for you?

• Charge you extortionate prices for usually average PPVs featuring a diluted form of professional wrestling action.
  • Steal a bunch of original ideas from a small organisation based in Philadelphia.
  • Kill off a of bunch thriving,action packed wrestling companies so he could monopolize the industry with his child friendly,cartoonish sports entertainment.Then ruthlessly erase what was left of the alternative...

Don't get me wrong - I like the WWE and find it entertaining when it's inspired,and watchable when it's going through the motions.But it is to wrestling what McDonalds/Burger King is to food.His television output,since at least 1998,is the true definition of trash TV.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh see this whole time I thought I was supposed to vote based on the issues. If I had known beforehand that I was supposed to vote for her cause she is involved with WWE, I wouldn't have voted for her opponent. Oops.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
My question is, why does any wrestling fan that doesn't live in Connecticut give a shit?

Her getting elected is going to do nothing for the WWE, and not getting elected is going to do nothing for the WWE, so why do any of you care about this and act like it's some big, momentous thing for the WWE? Because you're so ignorant you think her running has something to do with the state of the product and that the outcome is gonna kick-start some revolutionary new "era" or something?

If you don't live in Connecticut and you aren't voting, then you shouldn't even be talking about this like it's going to affect you, because guess what? It's not.

And to those getting up in arms about the segments on TV and the mudslinging, welcome to fucking politics you morons. It's no different than ad campaigns attacking candidates in states all over the country right now, and the fliers being put in mailboxes with smear tactics on them. The only difference is Linda has a national platform to sling some mud thanks to being a McMahon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.