Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Seeing this recently for the first time gave me a good laugh. This was what I was referring to. If only I grew up seeing this live on TV!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The one @tommo010 mentioned is one of my favorites.

Can't believe this wasn't mentioned! (Note: there are 4 videos in all)

Another great one thanks to all the "Chrises" in the room (don't forget to watch all the way to the end):

This will always be AMAZING!!

HBK and HHH prove they can be just as funny as the original days:

Finally, from a dark match, featuring HHH and Flair vs HBK and Orton...where to start??🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Triple H vs British Bull dog with Rock on commentary...
Austin as a heel with Kurt Angle and Vince.
Austin bedpan on Vince,
Everything the heel Hollywood Rock did with Hurricane and also the songs.
Heel Rock with the Nation of Domination and the gift to Farooq.
Rock mocking Billy Gunn, pretty much killed his potential main event career there :D

·
Waiting for Kawato
911 Posts
1. Angle, Austin, and Vince.
2. Edge and Christian singing peoples theme songs.
3. Pretty much anything Heel Rock did. Particularly the Rock concerts.
4. Vince's feud with God. Particularly the line (I think it was something like this anyway) "God, it's me. MR. McMahon".
5. Rock n Sock Connection. "Who the hell is The Micker?"

·
Waiting for Kawato
911 Posts
Also, Flair elbow dropping his jackets and somehow busting himself open during promos, though I think there was less of that in WWE.

·
Waiting for Kawato
911 Posts
Oh, and Gillberg choking on the smoke in his entrance. :LOL: 20 years later and they've given in unironically to the original.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
The Austin/Mcmahon bedpan shot is still the funniest moment in WWF/E history. The way Austin swung it, the sound it made, and Vince selling was absolutely perfect. It still gets a laugh out of me and I've seen it a hundred times

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
while that HBK overselling is funny, knowing the reason behind it just makes him look like an entitled child and kinda just shitting all over the wrestling business & making a mockery of it because he didn't get his way.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts