Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most recently I had seen a Mick Foley and Val Venis smackdown segment from 99 and I nearly died. It was all based on Val Venis having Rock's sock in his pants. Absolute gold. I wonder if anyone would choose stuff from 2005 onward?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,909 Posts
Hell in the cell 2019.

for all the wrong reasons
Gotta agree with this one. Haven't laughed that hard in a while. When the crowd went nuclear I almost lost it and damn near choked myself out.

The Undertaker/Goldberg match is also a good mention. I literally fell out of my seat unable to control my laughter.

On a more serious note though in regards to the actual topic, all of the 2006 DX stuff was HILARIOUS. Their segments with Cryme Tyme (RIP Shad🙏), HBK super-kicking everyone in sight, and their McMahon impersonations were all gold.

·
Currently booking tonight’s card...
2,230 Posts
-Big Show’s daddy’s Funeral has made me laugh 20 years.

-Triple H breaking Jim Ross’s arm has also had me laughing 20 years

-there was a promo undertaker and big show did in 1999 where they talk about Paul Bearer preparing two motorcycles for a trip into the desert for Show and Taker...Big Shows bike is only given half a tank of fuel... Bearer and Taker needed to know how tough Show was when stranded in the desert... 🤣

-Stone Cold while out in 1997... WWF film crew stops at his house and he does the archery target outside, shooting arrows at pictures of people in WWF he’s at odds with...

-DX poker game In 1997, while a headbangers match was booked to go...

-Shawn and Hunter with Chyna(DX 97) on top of the ramp demonstrating how Shawn’s been training his ankle for the upcoming match with Shamrock🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
When The Rock dropped his sunglasses during a promo and made no attempt to pick them up, just stared at them like how dare they

Mankind then picked them up for him and handed the glasses back to him

The Rock-"The Rock thanks you for that"

God tier

·
Registered
588 Posts
  • Titus' fall was slapstick perfection.
  • Loved HBK kicking random folks backstage to be edgy.
  • I think it was the first ever anger management class for team hell no, where they asked Kane why he was angry, and Kane listed his messed up history, leaving the shrink speechless
  • Santino and Kozlov having a tea party with Sheamus, with Sheamus struggling to keep character and not crack up
  • Snitzky and Heidenreich being exposed doing weird sh*t backstage. Snitsky holds and akward pause before ushering his classic "it's not my fault!"
  • Hogan talking to Edge backstage about WM18, while the Eock stands in the background, looking offended

·
The Babyface of WF
12,144 Posts
  • Titus' fall was slapstick perfection.
  • Loved HBK kicking random folks backstage to be edgy.
  • I think it was the first ever anger management class for team hell no, where they asked Kane why he was angry, and Kane listed his messed up history, leaving the shrink speechless
  • Santino and Kozlov having a tea party with Sheamus, with Sheamus struggling to keep character and not crack up
  • Snitzky and Heidenreich being exposed doing weird sh*t backstage. Snitsky holds and akward pause before ushering his classic "it's not my fault!"
  • Hogan talking to Edge backstage about WM18, while the Eock stands in the background, looking offended
That was Tomko.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Austin/Vince in the hospital had me DYING in the living floor. That bedpan impact sound is legendary.

Rock making Coach do the Charleston dance and kicking him out of frame is a very close second.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts