Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her status is lower. She's a valet not a wrestler. Maybe biased but I believe the heat that wrestlers can pull should be more noteable than a valet's. Bobby Heenan got the most heat in all history as a manager, primarily cause he wasn't officialy "in" the matches he was at ringside for. His job out there was to get neutral guys over as a big a heel as possible, just by association with him.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Vickie
Cole
Henry
Christian
Rhodes

imo.

Shit, forgot Miz/Truth, they're in there after Henry.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1. Vickie

That is all. Nobody seems to get decent heat nowadays.
Cody is gettin it. earning it the hard way, too. I'm very proud of him right now. Mark Henry, by way of script, is gettin it real nice right now too. I gotta honor those guys for a job well done. It's what wrestling is all about.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Rhodes and Henry for sure as far as wrestlers go...I've said this before, but Rhodes improves drastically every year...guys truly dedicated, and both he and Henry get the type of heat JBL spoke about in his article....Vicki, is a no brainer...she always draws.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Your list is totally incorrect, OP.

1. Vickie
2. Michael Cole
3. Mark Henry
4. John Cena
5. R-Truth / Miz

Honorable Mention : Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I believe Greece has had some pretty good heat so far this year.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I believe Rhodes should be ahead of Christian. Christian gets a bigger reaction overall than Rhodes but if you are talking about strictly HEAT from the crowd than Rhodes is getting a bigger reaction there, Especially lately. Miz should be probally right at the top of the list behind Vickie Guerrero and perhaps John Cena. John Cena gets overall more reaction than anybody in WWE today and that includes heat in which gets maybe just as much as Vickie but not quite.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I believe Rhodes should be ahead of Christian. Christian gets a bigger reaction overall than Rhodes but if you are talking about strictly HEAT from the crowd than Rhodes is getting a bigger reaction there, Especially lately. Miz should be probally right at the top of the list behind Vickie Guerrero and perhaps John Cena. John Cena gets overall more reaction than anybody in WWE today and that includes heat in which gets maybe just as much as Vickie but not quite.
Awesome sig (Y)

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts
1. Vickie
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Christian
4. Barrett (Despite not even being used, he is a heat magnet.)
5. Awesome Truth

HM - Cena, Henry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts