Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you give the nod to for the most hated person in wrestling?Not keyfabe hated too ,legit hated.I'd have to say Russo for obvious reasons ,i'v never heard anyone who legit liked him.Also every Tna fan hates Lance Storm for some odd reason.:rolleyes: :lmao

Who do you think it is?Give a reason why too.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Benoit, no need to explain, while i don't feel any hate for him not ever have known him.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hogan and Bischoff get ridiculous amounts of unjust hate, so I'd say them.
But unlike Rusoo ,Hogan and Bischoff actually have a large following of fans (more so Hogan obviously) with the majority of these fans being casual fans and not smarks.

Benoit is a perfect example really.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I think Benoit is a pretty kewl guy.

And so did Austin101.

Anywho as for the guy I personally hate most, I still wish everyday Vince Russo gets hit by a truck. Back in 1999.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Vince McMahon

He bought out all his competitors and killed mainstream insterest in wrestling. If we still had wcw and ecw this pg era never would have happened.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Vince Russo is the most hated man in wrestling, no-one has a nice word to say about the bloke.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Russo/Bischoff/Hogan as a team.

Russo without McMahon as a filter.

Triple H because he pulled Steph and is the most politically powerful wrestler in WWE.

Rey Mysterio because of Eddiesploitation

·
Registered
121 Posts
Vince Russo. never heard someone say a good thing about the man.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Until this year Michael Cole would be up there.

Also, if this was the other wrestling section, Ian Rotten would be the clear winner.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
Russo or Benoit.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
surprised noone's mentioned Jim Hellwig/Ultimate Warrior, obviously the other name that pop's into my head is Russo.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Russo hands down. There's positive points for all names mentioned above, even Benoit people can appreciate his in-ring work. Russo is just flat out hated by everyone in every aspect.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Vince Russo, Shawn Michaels (by Canadians) or Trips (for his creative control and somewhat selfishness)

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Almost everytime I come here there's a new thread talking about how great the attitude era was and yet one of the minds behind the attitude era is the most hated man in professional wrestling, why?

Because "he killed WCW" he didn't kill WCW, Jamie Keller did by cancelling they're programming while STILL being there highest rated programming.

Sure WCW may have been in the toilet financially speaking but that had more to do with big money deals cut by Bischoff before Russo got there.

Sure Russo books some stupid shit but if he's so bad and he's so hated why does he keep getting hired usually by the biggest companies looking for a turnaround.

And Benoit, why hate Benoit because of what he did? personally I can seperate the man from his work. I can still watch a Benoit match and enjoy it and respect the work and look back on that work fondly.

Plus I'm of the belief Benoit was not in his right mind, as evidenced by the condition of his brain, I honestly believe a sane, in his right mind Chris Benoit wouldn't have done that.

It was a tragedy what happened to Nancy and Daniel, Benoit snapped and did something unforgivable but I don't hate him.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Kevin Sullivan (hated mostly by Benoit fans)

Nailz (hated mostly by Vince Mcmahon)

Vince Russo (pretty much any wrestling fan who has watched for the past 20 years)

Let's not forget HORNESWOGGLE!!!

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Without a doubt, Vince Russo. How this man still has a job is beyone me. I really wish Jim Cornette would kill him.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts