Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

pretty much ended bret's career as a top performer. what other gruesome botches are there? also, please, no indie wrestling botches. those guys are just... terrible overall.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts

Mainly because it was Kareem's ECW debut, was told to jump off the top rope by Shane Douglas, despite never having performed or practiced it before and they still continued the match as he lay on the mat in pain. Even worse, that was the end of his career.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Lesnar's SSP at WM19. Even knowing he was okay, I still can't watch it. When his head hit the mat I was sure he was paralyzed.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
This one goes right through me, nothing worse than this, apart from Owen's botched entrance which led to his death but that's not on video, publicly.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Lesnar's SSP at WM19. Even knowing he was okay, I still can't watch it. When his head hit the mat I was sure he was paralyzed.
Most people would have been paralyzed by that. Lesnar had an unbelievably strong neck to come away from that essentially unharmed. It is very hard to watch.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Triple H pedigreed one guy who didn't know how to sell it, and broke his neck. He though HHH was going for a tiger bomb or something.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Marty Janetty broke a jobber's neck with a Rocker Dropper way back when.

Vader got his eye knocked almost completely out of his head from a stiff punch by Stan Hansen. At 3:43 of this video Vader takes his mask off and the crowd gasps.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
mae youngs boobiez.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Judgment Day 2004. Eddie Guerrero cuts into his forehead far too deep while blading, and results in this:

...and had to take about three weeks off from the ring due to the blood loss.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Judgment Day 2004. Eddie Guerrero cuts into his forehead far too deep while blading, and results in this:

...and had to take about three weeks off from the ring due to the blood loss.
I think Bill Alfonso's blade job in his match with Beulah was the worst. He lost 1/3 of the blood in his body and ironically, that match saved his job with ECW.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts