Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been liking all these storylines. But many people have been ignoring mine. What about me? As some of you have already read, I have a real company the CCWF (Canadian Championship Wrestling Federation) and I'm looking for a staff of writers. Nobody has replied yet to me. Wrestling has always been about giving what the fans want. You are the fans and here's a chance to get what you want! The company is doing great, but my head is starting to draw blank to great storylines. I'm looking for a group of 4 or 5 people who have an amazing creative mind. If you think you have what it takes e-mail me at [email protected] and please reply to this too if you don't want to e-mail me. Remember, this is where you can get what you want!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Impress me.

Alright, if you want to be a writer you have to impress me. I don't want any run-in assaults or assaults backstage. What I want is mind games, survival stories, not just one big brute kicking the crap out of somebody each and every week. It's been done and it's old. Here's the situation, Matt lost to Scorpion (Scorpion is 3 times smaller than Matt). Everybody in the back is making fun of him and he's been putting people in the hospital. When Matt went to go assault Scorpion again, Great Milenko (Scorpion's bodyguard) came to the rescue. Great Milenko defeated Matt in a match but now Matt wants a rematch. Write a storyline of how you would build up to that rematch. Remember, you have to impress me.

Matt is the heel, Great Milenko is the face. Matt is alot like Kane and Great Milenko is alot like Mick Foley.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.