Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been liking all these storylines. But many people have been ignoring mine. What about me? As some of you have already read, I have a real company the CCWF (Canadian Championship Wrestling Federation) and I'm looking for a staff of writers. Nobody has replied yet to me. Wrestling has always been about giving what the fans want. You are the fans and here's a chance to get what you want! The company is doing great, but my head is starting to draw blank to great storylines. I'm looking for a group of 4 or 5 people who have an amazing creative mind. If you think you have what it takes e-mail me at [email protected] and please reply to this too if you don't want to e-mail me. Remember, this is where you can get what you want!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impress me.

Alright, if you want to be a writer you have to impress me. I don't want any run-in assaults or assaults backstage. What I want is mind games, survival stories, not just one big brute kicking the crap out of somebody each and every week. It's been done and it's old. Here's the situation, Matt lost to Scorpion (Scorpion is 3 times smaller than Matt). Everybody in the back is making fun of him and he's been putting people in the hospital. When Matt went to go assault Scorpion again, Great Milenko (Scorpion's bodyguard) came to the rescue. Great Milenko defeated Matt in a match but now Matt wants a rematch. Write a storyline of how you would build up to that rematch. Remember, you have to impress me.

Matt is the heel, Great Milenko is the face. Matt is alot like Kane and Great Milenko is alot like Mick Foley.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Matt Shud be put in a tag team match with Matt and A random partner against Great Milenko and Scorpion. This match shud b a elimation style. But Before the match Scorpion is told that if he loses he willbe put in a handycap match against 5 random superstars. Matt wins the match and destroys all the other superstars.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Alright then.

Matt is backstage and other superstars are taunting him saying he can't beat someone three times smaller than him. He turns round and just beats them up.

Matt is in a match with someone and all of a sudden Scorpion walks to the ring and beats the hell into him and the opponent. He throws the opponent out of the ring and he and Great Milenko continue the assault.

One of them grabs the mic and say he (Matt) can't beat either of them.

Later in the night Scorpion is in a match and Matt comes out with a loved one of Scorpion and challenges him to get them. They get out of sight and then drives a car into Scorpion. He continues the assault and Great Milenko comes out and makes the save. Great Milenko then challenges him to a match on the next show.

Next Show

Great Milenko and Matt are in the ring. Eventually Matt wins and again beats him up. He goes to the back and gets Scorpions loved one. He then says if Scorpion doesn't come to the ring he is going to beat up the loved one. Scorpion doesn't come out and he beats them up. Matt goes to the back and brings out another loved one and beats them up to.

Next Show

Matt beats a few others of Scorpions friends up and says that he will continue to beat other people close to him up until he fights him. Scorpion says they will fight on the net show.

Next Show
The two fight it out with Matt getting the win. Scorpion gets some quicl moves onto Matt butMatt fights back and knocks him down. Matt gets more of Scorpions friends out but Handcuffs Scorpion to the ropes (so he can't get out of the corner). Matt beats up more people close to Scorpion and then he leaves with a female friend of his.

Next Show
Matt anounces the female friend is pregnant with his baby. Scorpion runs down to the ring to start a match. They fight it out with Scorpion getting the win and Great Milenko runs down and makes his return but turns on Scorpion. He beats the hell into him.

Next Show
Scorpion wins a two on one handicap match and leaves. Matt gets in his car (at ringside) but shows theres someone in the boot. The person sreams and Scorpion turns round. They drive off almost running him over. Later in the show Scorpion comes back with the friend who was left handcuffed to a bus stop. He says next show they will end the feud with a match.

Next Show
Scorpion and Matt battle it out with Scorpion winning. In the end it is Great Milenko who costs Matt the match and all the people Matt attacked come out and beat him up.

A-Dust

·
Registered
196 Posts
How about Matt challenges Milenko to a rematch, which Milenko agrees to, saying that he'll beat Matt again anytime, anywhere. He then invites Matt to step into the ring now, so they can settle it. Matt rushes the ring, then says "No, not tonight, these people don't deserve to see me wrestle tonight." And so the match is booked for the next PPV, which takes place in two weeks. Later that night, we see Scorpion and Milenko walking in the back after a match, and they find Milenko's bags missing. Including his jewelry, money, and clothes. He searches the back area, (while Scorpion goes inside to look for Matt) and makes his way out to his car. He finds all of his windows busted in, as well as all four tires slashed. This of course must be the work of Matt. Milenko races back inside to find Scorpion laid out in the locker room.

NEXT TV TAPING
We see Milenko standing in the ring, addressing Matt. He gives the speal about how Matt is scared of him and the whole world knows it. What kind of man would vandalize another's car, then attack his friend when he's not around? A man who is scared, that's who. Matt comes to the top of the ring and let's Milenko know that he's not scared in the least. He just biding his time until the PPV, where he will prove to the world who is truly scared of who. "Oh and by the way Milenko, you might wanna check in on your boy Scorpion. I think he's suffering from a bit of a migraine." Milenko runs to the back, and finds Scorpion laid out in the hall, covered in blood, and a baseball bat lying next to him. We see Scorpion loaded into an ambulance, and a very angry Milenko walk back into the building and towards the ring. After a commercial, Milenko gets on the mic and again calls out Matt, saying that if he won't come out, he will go drag him out. Matt comes to the edge of the ring and stands on the apron, to face Milenko. Matt claims that he is innocent, and that he never laid a hand, on Scorpion. Milenko bum-rushes Matt, and this time gets ahold of him. He pulls him in the ring,and begins to lay into him with shots to the head and stomach. Just as he is about to hit him with a chairshot to the head, a masked man runs through the crowd from behind, and nails Milenko with a ball bat. Matt and the masked man exchange looks and Matt looks genuinely confused.

NEXT TV TAPING
At the next taping, we are told that while Milenko is in the building, Matt couldn't be there, because he had a big-time movie to shoot in Hollywood. At the end of the program, Milenko comes out to address Matt, (via sattelite) and to update us on Scorpion's condition. When they try to bring Matt up, the feed doesn't work, in the midst of trying to get connected, we again see our masked man, slide in behind Milenko, this time laying him out with a chair. The announcer is quick to point out that this time, the masked man had on the same ring boots as those that Matt wears. As we go off the air, the announcer is questioning whether the entire film story was a ruse by Matt to ambush Milenko.

PPV
At the PPV, our main event sees Milenko facing Matt in a no-DQ match to end the feud. Our match goes back and forth, all over the building, up and down the isles but eventually returns to the ring. In the end, Matt goes for the big boot, only to have Milenko catch it, and spin Matt around, allowing him to hit a German suplex onto a chair laying in the ring. Just as Milenko grabs to a mic, to dedicate the match to Scorpion, our masked man sneaks in, this time with a sledgehammer and nails Milenko in the knee. As he writhes in pain, our attacker steps over him and takes off his mask, revealing.....Scorpion! He grins at Milenko, then drives the head of the hammer into Milenko's forehead to end the PPV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts