·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which wwe title reign was the most interesting

cm punk wwe title reign right now

or

the miz wwe title reign

i personally loved the miz's title reign, to me he just has IT, as most people use, and in my opinion he just has superstar written all over him

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
The Miz.

- TLC Matches
- Hall Of Famers
- Amazing Feuds
- Great Matches
- Miztory
- New design for Title...
- Helped Build Alex Riley..

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
The Miz.

- TLC Matches
- Hall Of Famers
- Amazing Feuds
- Great Matches
- Miztory
helped build alex riley? to what? superstars?

this is a joke miz's reign was fucking dreadful punks is clearly better in every way possible.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
none were the most entertaining. But Punk's was far better.

Miz's on the other hand, was a joke, just what he is as a main eventer

The Miz.

- TLC Matches
- Hall Of Famers
- Amazing Feuds
- Great Matches
- Miztory
Oh please, remove Amazing feuds and great matches from that, its a disgrace to feuds and matches by calling the ones Miz had great.

Then we are left with 'hall of famers''? Wow, beating up old superstars that can barely walk, isn't that an accomplishment?

TLC match, one TLC match with an old hog, oh what a match!

Miztory and the new design for title, The three stooges jokes were more creative this this second-grade crap.

Helped build Alex Riley... a grave to be buried in.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Miz's reign drew more than punk's current reign. So the casual fans showed more interest in the MIZ as a wwe champion than CM punk as champion.

IWc opinion would probably be CM Punk by far but casual fans matter more, so going with Mike as the answer to op's question.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Miz by far, no matter if he is inferior to punk in all aspects, his title reign was far better of what punk is doing, recently punk title reign finally seems better but, not that much, just useless attempts of trying to make punk "badass" angry about what jericho does.

Plus better ratings

·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
none were the most entertaining. But Punk's was far better.

Miz's on the other hand, was a joke, just what he is as a main eventer.
not to bash punk or anything because i like him and all but he just as credible being the champion as miz, hell miz is alot bigger and looks like he can actually be a real threat in a fight, again not bashing punk he is currently one of my favs

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
CM Punk's title reign.

It's been more entertaining, has produced far better matches, and has been the more memorable title reign.

The Miz title reign was awful. He didn't have one memorable match during his 160 day run as WWE Championship and feuded with Jerry Lawler of all people. His match with John Cena at WrestleMania 27 was one of the worst main-events in WrestleMania history, and if it wasn't for the Rock's involvement in that match, it would of been 100% forgettable.

hell miz is alot bigger and looks like he can actually be a real threat in a fight,
What? The Miz looks like a kid. Have you seen the stupid facial expressions he makes? In combination with his fauxhawk he look like he belongs more in a boyband than a wrestling ring. CM Punk's more intimidating by default.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
not to bash punk or anything because i like him and all but he just as credible being the champion as miz, hell miz is alot bigger and looks like he can actually be a real threat in a fight, again not bashing punk he is currently one of my favs
When did i talk about size? Miz has the face of a high-school girl, him being taken seriously as a top heel is beyond my imagination. He won't go far when his angry face makes you cringe at how corny it is.

Also, ratings are irrelevant. they are generally going down year by year. If ratings are what mattered, i could say Kane's one day WWE title reign was better then The Miz's.

·
Banned
303 Posts
These people have to be completely fucking retarded saying The Miz title reign was better. I believe in opinions, but how the fuck can you take The Miz seriously?

Shit mic skills
Even shittier acting
Even shittier wrestling skills
Artificial charisma

For fuck sakes lmao. His reign = David Arquette title reign. Nuff said, bitches.

CM Punk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kevin Nash>>>>>>>>>>>Miz

·
Banned
390 Posts
When did i talk about size? Miz has the face of a high-school girl, him being taken seriously as a top heel is beyond my imagination. He won't go far when his angry face makes you cringe at how corny it is.

Also, ratings are irrelevant. they are generally going down year by year. If ratings are what mattered, i could say Kane's one day WWE title reign was better then The Miz's.
Lets say ratings does matter (even though they actually do), Please prove Kane's one day reign is better than Miz's. I am just curious :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Miz. He is so much better in storylines. His reign and 'mania title defense were exponentially better than Punk's.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
These people have to be completely fucking retarded saying The Miz title reign was better. I believe in opinions, but how the fuck can you take The Miz seriously?

Shit mic skills
Even shittier acting
Even shittier wrestling skills
Artificial charisma

For fuck sakes lmao. His reign = David Arquette title reign. Nuff said, bitches.

CM Punk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kevin Nash>>>>>>>>>>>Miz
Seriously someone here think he deserves to call other people retarded?, we are not talking about who is better but, which title reign was better, and seriously punk has done nothing until now with his tltle reign and is the CM Drunk stuff for god sake, after punk wins the feud, Miz title reign had better stuff to be honest, none will remember lot of things of punks reign, it has nothing remarkable. At least Miz had the Angry Miz Girl lol

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Plz tell me how exactly to determine if someone's reign was/is entertaining? who decides that?
please tell me how you find fucking lord tensai entertaining first of all

second, your telling me if you saw something on wwe that got bad ratings but you found yourself very entertained by it you would just say " wow that was awesome, but the ratings were bad, so it must have sucked"

talk about being a sheep

Good ring skills( miz does not have)
real charisma
good feuds
stuff that is enjoyable to watch

thats entertaining and miz didnt give that shit what so ever
if you consider entertainment based off ratings I actually feel bad for you.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
CM Punks reign as champion has been boring and predictable unlike Miz's. Not alot of people expected Miz to beat Cena at WM27 when many people expected Punk to beat Jericho at WM28.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts