Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
lmao that was good...quite disturbing but funny but no were near the best moments in South Park History

Visually Disturbing moment ever (and my favorite) was when Scott Tenerman ate his parents :D that was the funniest episode ever

2nd best moment ever "Atheists crap out there mouth" the whole episode was funny...then again anything cartman does is funny

But the one show that just makes me feel odd cause of the actions done (well two shows) are the special Olympics one and the "Rich black people" episode..which that episode is the most innocently racist episode ever with the "Little T" funny but just wrong

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
yes quite disturbing, went too far.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Meh, I've seen it. Had it on my computer for a while now. It's not that disturbing to me. I've emailed much worse stuff to a jerk I knew from school. Basically talking about me finding his journal and a shopping list. I basically rambled on about spiked dildos, anal lube, gerbils, dogs and peanut butter, and him fucking his parents in a hardcore kinky orgy type fashion. Still have the one email saved from years ago. Good times...

·
Registered
835 Posts
it was funny. when you watch south park you expect it to be like that so if you do get disturbed easily then dont watch.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
I saw an interview about this. They did it because of all the stupid baby jokes out there, the creators did it to show people how wrong and retarded it is to tell baby/ incest jokes.

But still, i liked it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts